Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bbprincess

Good Builders To Do Reconstruction Work

Hi,

how big is ur land? maybe we can share info. I've got this good builder price not too bad, if u like i can give u his contact, honest guy. I also have got a very good ID, i think their ideas r good. If u like i can also provide details. i have not decided yet on any of them.

Cheers

Sandy

bbprincess...could you kindly share the contact of your builder? we are also planning to do a reconstruction for an inter-terr.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Me in the process of getting my ID to take care of my A&A, one quote from him so far, we would like at least another

quote to be fair with us, anyone have any contractor to intro? Thanks in advance

I am wondering whether how much cheaper can we get when two landed terrace houses next to each other are constructed together.

Ard $50K cheaper.

Hi,

My land is around 1800 sqft, so far we decided to build 2.5 storey, with a roof terr, and an entertainment room on the top floor, manage to up the build-in to jus below 2700sqft, from 2200sqft. With plan to add in a swimming pool, length 7.5m, width 2.5m and depth 1.2m. His price is around 130k, hacking all the tiles and walls, extending the front and back to max, building the roof terr, pool is around 20k. How about your case? Thanks

Hi

Interested to find out more about what you have done.

kindly PM me contact for your contractor if you ok. Appreciated.

Regards

Hi,

My land is around 1800 sqft, so far we decided to build 2.5 storey, with a roof terr, and an entertainment room on the top floor, manage to up the build-in to jus below 2700sqft, from 2200sqft. With plan to add in a swimming pool, length 7.5m, width 2.5m and depth 1.2m. His price is around 130k, hacking all the tiles and walls, extending the front and back to max, building the roof terr, pool is around 20k. How about your case? Thanks

Hi, I am also rebuilding my inter terrace. Poss to share with me the details of your contractor? I was told it would cost about 450K to put an additional attic but cost 200K for just extension on 2nd floor..

I am 3 weeks away from completing the reconstruction of my interterrace and both my family and I feel that the workmanship of our builder and designer is good.

please pm me if you would like the contact details.

Hi, i am interested to find out what you have done as well as the details of your contractor and cost. I have plans to do re-construction works to my inter interrace.

Regards,

Derek

Hi, i am interested to find out what you have done as well as the details of your contractor and cost. I have plans to do re-construction works to my inter interrace.

Regards,

Derek

Hi Guys,

I have completed my house. Mine is a re-construct from single storey building to basement with 2nd storey plus attic.

I spend about 510K everything in.excluded furniture

lengleng

Hi Guys,

I have completed my house. Mine is a re-construct from single storey building to basement with 2nd storey plus attic.

lengleng

wow... that looks like a very good price. Hope you could share your experiences at the T/blog. The process of how you go about doing it would be useful.

Cheers.

I am 3 weeks away from completing the reconstruction of my interterrace and both my family and I feel that the workmanship of our builder and designer is good.

Hi possible,

can share the contact details of your builder? would appreciate it very much, thanks! :D

Hi Guys,

lengleng

Congrats for getting through.. I am going to start mine end of the year. Any tips to share and things to watch out for when dealing with contractors? By the way, can you share your contact of contractors?

Hi Guys,

lengleng

Looks like a good deal, is the total built-in proportionate to the total cost?

Looks like a good deal, is the total built-in proportionate to the total cost?

Hi all,

If you guy want quotation you can call them up @ tel : 62816631 look for Mr Lim or Mr tan.

For the detail i am not sure coz my hubby is the one who liaise with them.

lengleng

Hi Possible,

Can i have your builder contact? Thanks.