Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
gd job, sat. give u eat durians :D

i buy durian puffs?

maybe we shld ask rierie if she is ok with durians and it's smell...not everyone likes that pungent smell...

i buy durian puffs?

maybe we shld ask rierie if she is ok with durians and it's smell...not everyone likes that pungent smell...

the puffs kind don't have much smell compared to the fruits themselves

我会来了!!! 我去吃饭啦!!!!

when ah wei called me and say : ivy ahh just now got a Ms Tan or Ms hong or duno what call me and say blah blah blah. it made my day. At first no appetite, hear liao laugh laugh suddenly feel hungry so go and take lunch.

By the way the ms tan ms hong refers to sean hor

haha...so we stuff him ith durians hor ;) ONZ?

OnZ!! must plan!! MM u pin him down. I hold his neck, F4 u in charge of stuffing the puffs!

我会来了!!! 我去吃饭啦!!!!

when ah wei called me and say : ivy ahh just now got a Ms Tan or Ms hong or duno what call me and say blah blah blah. it made my day. At first no appetite, hear liao laugh laugh suddenly feel hungry so go and take lunch.

By the way the ms tan ms hong refers to sean hor

hahahahaha

I think you mean you came back from lunch... wow, late lunch?! things done mah?!

hahahahaha

I think you mean you came back from lunch... wow, late lunch?! things done mah?!

yeah.. carpenters still working paintstakingly to make sure i won't drama to ah wei or uncle again. i sit in and stress them. they are working extremely... slowly... and carefully....

yeah.. carpenters still working paintstakingly to make sure i won't drama to ah wei or uncle again. i sit in and stress them. they are working extremely... slowly... and carefully....

think they are more scared of you than our BD ms Tan/Hong :D

think they are more scared of you than our BD ms Tan/Hong :D

that is bcos they not yet kanna the drama king. once his carpentry start, you see lah, ah wei will regret taking his job :x

that is bcos they not yet kanna the drama king. once his carpentry start, you see lah, ah wei will regret taking his job :x

yea, BD has to top up VO to provide counselling for those workers who get scared by him :D

OnZ!! must plan!! MM u pin him down. I hold his neck, F4 u in charge of stuffing the puffs!

Everyone please see...how violent can these people get?ple open eye BIG BIG to see!!tsk tsk