Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

cuz financial year wise, this year is till mar 2010, no more ICT. the next is from apr 2010 to mar 2011, where i have it in mar 2011... :D i never weigh myself, but hopefully didn't gain :P

pic maybe tonight wor...

For now, see simple pic below

23ljxnt.jpg

washing machine base, cabinet, fridge base

You can see how solid top protrudes out and is actually above part of the base... so base too small liao because she made exact size for washing machine base... zzz

oh okie understand after reading your explanation cos at 1st i still wondering if it's top view or front view hahahaha :P

eh bro you mean you already know when you will be gg back ah ? thats gd hahaha

anyway they can call you back to the max of 40 days per yr leh so dun be too happie hahahaha :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh okie understand after reading your explanation cos at 1st i still wondering if it's top view or front view hahahaha :P

anyway they can call you back to the max of 40 days per yr leh so dun be too happie hahahaha :P

ya, i know, RT, roadmarch, manning, etc... but better than 8-12 days incamp... haha

wow MM how come they construct the base just nice? tot is always to have some allowance?

then hor for call up.. high key need to give 6 mths in advance notice mah.. low key depends on the number of days then give notice.. in any case still can plan.. but duno guidelines change or not now..wahaha...

wow MM how come they construct the base just nice? tot is always to have some allowance?

then hor for call up.. high key need to give 6 mths in advance notice mah.. low key depends on the number of days then give notice.. in any case still can plan.. but duno guidelines change or not now..wahaha...

she gave allowance for fridge but not washing machine... weird... oh well, she doesn't seem to know some of the technical stuff of things... haiz...

washing machine base cfm have to be more than ur machine meh. somemore normally they will ask what type of machine u buy, and to tell them the measurements. so now she got get her workers to come and do liao?

Oh my, rgd the solid top, any explanations from ur ID? so u have moved into ur new hse liao huh? congrats hor

No pics?

washing machine base cfm have to be more than ur machine meh. somemore normally they will ask what type of machine u buy, and to tell them the measurements. so now she got get her workers to come and do liao?

Oh my, rgd the solid top, any explanations from ur ID? so u have moved into ur new hse liao huh? congrats hor

No pics?

Pinklady, I already wrote that we gave the exact measurement mah, but it is after she add on the solid top that the solid top protrudes out, so the base "got smaller", so can't fit wor... no explanations from ID but they are finally arranging to extend the base (yet to finalise), but might not remove the existing tiles, just add on what is needed, so it is going to be a little not pretty but i dun mind, i just want a base big enough...

we have the things delivered le, not fully moved in, only partial for now...

pics later tonight or this week, been busy with wedding and revision classes for upcoming ACCA exams, sorry..

Pinklady, I already wrote that we gave the exact measurement mah, but it is after she add on the solid top that the solid top protrudes out, so the base "got smaller", so can't fit wor... no explanations from ID but they are finally arranging to extend the base (yet to finalise), but might not remove the existing tiles, just add on what is needed, so it is going to be a little not pretty but i dun mind, i just want a base big enough...

we have the things delivered le, not fully moved in, only partial for now...

pics later tonight or this week, been busy with wedding and revision classes for upcoming ACCA exams, sorry..

Har...Didn't know u are taking ACCA also... my wife too! But...manage to clear her level 1.....and take a year break before going for level 2.. Wanna to 8|

Which level are u in now bro... Good luck ya... ACCA is super tough.

Har...Didn't know u are taking ACCA also... my wife too! But...manage to clear her level 1.....and take a year break before going for level 2.. Wanna to 8|

Which level are u in now bro... Good luck ya... ACCA is super tough.

I've cleared 5 out of the 14 papers (1/3 through level 2)... level 1 is the easy level now that you can have multiple choice, the other 2 levels are killers...

thanks for the wishes, i hope i will clear my 2 papers this Dec cuz I'm retaking them actually... failed them in Jun :(

I've cleared 5 out of the 14 papers (1/3 through level 2)... level 1 is the easy level now that you can have multiple choice, the other 2 levels are killers...

thanks for the wishes, i hope i will clear my 2 papers this Dec cuz I'm retaking them actually... failed them in Jun :(

Bro....failing some papers in ACCA is a norm... lol... that why they allow a candidate to take a max. of 7 years (* I think *) to complete it.. lol

Wish u all the best man... :rolleyes: Can lah....do more papers...I am sure u can pass!

Bro....failing some papers in ACCA is a norm... lol... that why they allow a candidate to take a max. of 7 years (* I think *) to complete it.. lol

Wish u all the best man... :rolleyes: Can lah....do more papers...I am sure u can pass!

haha, this term too busy with wedding and reno, cannot take so many...

also, each paper = 1 night class, so the more taken, the less time for revision... but might take 3 next time... if time permits...

actually it is 10 years for completion :D

haha, this term too busy with wedding and reno, cannot take so many...

also, each paper = 1 night class, so the more taken, the less time for revision... but might take 3 next time... if time permits...

actually it is 10 years for completion :D

Is worth it lah...I told my wife also.. I tell her...SO LONG u stop chasing IDOLS! u will have time to study! I hope she is reading this! hahahaha.

Completion of ACCA symbolise a lot of things.... tons of patience, tons of late nights...tons of engery...and tons of $$$$$$ once u arm it and climb the corporate ladder.