Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

hahaha thanks thanks anyway i intend to get tempered glass also for hood also chimney hood

so i guess will go find her when my reno starts hehehe

thanks thanks :D

u r welcome.... :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mmm Just backtracked on your reno merryman... *thanks to me not logging in for so long*

Hope your talks with your ID will go smoothly!!

Thank you, haha, she refuses to talk to me that day because I told her that she wasted my time earlier... nevermind, let her deal with my wife for the next week or two... :D

I now understand why pbtgal said there were issues cropping up... My wife and I are having headaches and stretching our endurance over ID replies to us and way of doing things... Latest news is HO might be next Friday... Hopes everything is cleared by then so that I can go chiong sua with piece of mind...

so MM, then how? HO quite fast leh, dun worry, normally in the end everything will be swee swee, and when u look back, you want wan to go thru e reno once again!

so MM, then how? HO quite fast leh, dun worry, normally in the end everything will be swee swee, and when u look back, you want wan to go thru e reno once again!

No plastering, no floor tiles for rooms except kitchen and bathrooms, only bottom carpentry and already taking 6 weeks... is that consider fast?! Idk... but true lar, if everything hand over swee swee, then no problem lor...

No plastering, no floor tiles for rooms except kitchen and bathrooms, only bottom carpentry and already taking 6 weeks... is that consider fast?! Idk... but true lar, if everything hand over swee swee, then no problem lor...

wow, then what did your ID tell u? they got tell the factory to speed up the work? after installation, also need to let the cupboard 'rest' for 1 day. the smell of glue is super strong

wow, then what did your ID tell u? they got tell the factory to speed up the work? after installation, also need to let the cupboard 'rest' for 1 day. the smell of glue is super strong

cabinet finally up le but because hob was delivered later and dunno how the solid top was cut, the edge of the hob is actually out of the edge of cabinet by 2mm or so :(

everything is done le EXCEPT for rectifications that have been informed since week 2.. and very bad experience with ID's attitude/service... shall explain more later...

thanks PreciousJam and SkyBlue for your help yesterday with regards to my renovation...

..... and very bad experience with ID's attitude/service... shall explain more later...

thanks PreciousJam and SkyBlue for your help yesterday with regards to my renovation...

Hi merryman, don't mention it. It is indeed rather stressful when things went the opposite way.

Hopefully, all things will end well finally.

Cheers!! :)

cabinet finally up le but because hob was delivered later and dunno how the solid top was cut, the edge of the hob is actually out of the edge of cabinet by 2mm or so :(

everything is done le EXCEPT for rectifications that have been informed since week 2.. and very bad experience with ID's attitude/service... shall explain more later...

Then u must bug your ID to recify all these faults ASAP, since u r in a hurry to move hse......

Then u must bug your ID to recify all these faults ASAP, since u r in a hurry to move hse......

been bugging since week 2... zzzz... well, she said HO tmr, I wonder if all will be rectified by then...

been bugging since week 2... zzzz... well, she said HO tmr, I wonder if all will be rectified by then...

If u really can close 1 eye, and open 1 eye, sometimes if the ID cannot finish the faults in time, then u have to move in first lor, then bug them everyday to come and do it..........zzz

Finally reservist is over and done with for this year. Ha.... Until 2011...

Finally the handover had taken place... will write more about what happen between the last update and handover when I have more time... probably later today or later this week...

Tuesday, some things were delivered and saw that the washing machine base was too small... it is next to the cabinet with the sink portion and I realised why it was too small, ID made the base to be the exact size of the washing machine... then the solid top for the cabinet protrudes out and as a result takes up some area of that base, in the end, my base becomes too short...

MMS her with no reply, MMS her operation manager Kenneth (Skyblue's ID) too and he promised to inform her but till date there is no reply... haiz... now wishing i havent made the last payment for handover but wouldn't have realised the base issue till delivery takes place, sooo... haiz...

Finally reservist is over and done with for this year. Ha.... Until 2011...

Finally the handover had taken place... will write more about what happen between the last update and handover when I have more time... probably later today or later this week...

Tuesday, some things were delivered and saw that the washing machine base was too small... it is next to the cabinet with the sink portion and I realised why it was too small, ID made the base to be the exact size of the washing machine... then the solid top for the cabinet protrudes out and as a result takes up some area of that base, in the end, my base becomes too short...

MMS her with no reply, MMS her operation manager Kenneth (Skyblue's ID) too and he promised to inform her but till date there is no reply... haiz... now wishing i havent made the last payment for handover but wouldn't have realised the base issue till delivery takes place, sooo... haiz...

eh bro got shed some weight ? or gain some weight hahahahaha :P

anyway how come you said 2011 leh ? you confirm you wont be called back next yr ah ? :unsure:

eh why dun you show us the pic of what you meant ? cos i not good with my imagination leh :P

Edited by coffee_o