Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Hi momo, so far the service from heritage is quite good. Out of the 4 shops I brought my toilet accessories, only Heritage I did not went back to exchange the items. But thumb up for the other 3 exchange without complaint too. :rolleyes:

mind telling which are the other 3?

thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mind telling which are the other 3?

thanks

1. U-home at amk 529 amk ave 10, 01-2351

2. Summer hardware at tpy

3. Renohub at 802 Upper Serangoon Road

1&2 no gst....can go see see.

Edited by takomi

Hi merryman, cheer up..I understand your feeling for ID way of doing things. Me too when I mentioned to her so many times those items need to be rectify. And everytimes I went up to see it still the same. But so far most of the items Lynn did rectify so I am ok with it. But take note of the power points, a few she forget to add and I had to remind her...

I now understand why pbtgal said there were issues cropping up... My wife and I are having headaches and stretching our endurance over ID replies to us and way of doing things... Latest news is HO might be next Friday... Hopes everything is cleared by then so that I can go chiong sua with piece of mind...

Edited by merryman

2. Summary hardware at tpy

sure thanks alot :)

CO is on the ball.. sigh... I do hope is 2 weeks also.. 3 weeks is very distracting to personal and work life.

It is very distracting. The government takes away 1/26 of a chance for couples to have baby when they take the men away for 2 weeks... haha..

I'm going back for the 2nd time this calendar year just because their activation depends on financial year instead. Quite tiring to go back just before my exams (part time studies) and wedding...

Eh I completed my 10 yrs of ICT this yr le :P :P

I AM A FREE MAN NOW !! No more bo liao ICT and IPPT and of cos RT !! hahahahaha

2. Summary hardware at tpy

Eh bro are you referring to summer hardware at TPY block 206 ? or there's another call summary ? :unsure:

Eh bro are you referring to summer hardware at TPY block 206 ? or there's another call summary ? :unsure:

Oh ya...should be summer ...thanks coffee_o

Oh ya...should be summer ...thanks coffee_o

Hahaha aiya not that i want to correct you leh i just wants to know all the good lobang

cos me intend to go summer take a look mah and if you mention there's another in TPY i might as well go both at the same time hehehehe :D

Hahaha aiya not that i want to correct you leh i just wants to know all the good lobang

cos me intend to go summer take a look mah and if you mention there's another in TPY i might as well go both at the same time hehehehe :D

hihi coffee_o....

i bot my stuffs from Summer Trading hardware lol....Jason intro one...this lady Ms Kee...she very friendly....look for her...of cos...things are cheaper as compare to those shopping ctr one...but her shop accept cash or Netz only.... :rolleyes:

hihi coffee_o....

i bot my stuffs from Summer Trading hardware lol....Jason intro one...this lady Ms Kee...she very friendly....look for her...of cos...things are cheaper as compare to those shopping ctr one...but her shop accept cash or Netz only.... :rolleyes:

sorry, should be Summer Hardware Trading

Blk 206 Toa Payoh North #01-1217

Tel: 6250 6670

Operating hours: mon - sat: 10am - 7pm

sun: 10am - 5pm

PH: closed.

going down ltr to make outstanding payment.... :P

hihi coffee_o....

Hi feimei

yup Jason already gave me her name card le but hor i din notice that her shop not open during PH leh cos i went last sat her shop not open :(

anyway i will drop by again le

btw any ideas what hob and hood she selling ?

Hi feimei

yup Jason already gave me her name card le but hor i din notice that her shop not open during PH leh cos i went last sat her shop not open :(

anyway i will drop by again le

btw any ideas what hob and hood she selling ?

Oh...i aoso wanted to go down last sat but she said: "i taking a break leh"....then i realised it's PH....hahahaha...

the brand she got: Turbo, Fujioh (forgot the spelling), Hobz (i get this brand)....can't really rem...since i gg down ltr....will chk for u and update u here....wat else u wan to know...?

Oh...i aoso wanted to go down last sat but she said: "i taking a break leh"....then i realised it's PH....hahahaha...

the brand she got: Turbo, Fujioh (forgot the spelling), Hobz (i get this brand)....can't really rem...since i gg down ltr....will chk for u and update u here....wat else u wan to know...?

eh its enough le enough le hahaha thanks thanks

thinking of getting either Hobz or cruzino or Rinnai hob.

Heard ppl says hobz fire hard to control as the fire is kinda big so still not too sure yet :)

eh its enough le enough le hahaha thanks thanks

thinking of getting either Hobz or cruzino or Rinnai hob.

Heard ppl says hobz fire hard to control as the fire is kinda big so still not too sure yet :)

Hmmmm~~~not into such details leh....Ms Kee intro one...becos Hobz is consider mid-range lol...not too ex nor too cheap....the hob i gotten is glass panel (for easy cleaning) and the hood, @ 1st was the normal one dan cabinet design changed, so quickily called her up to change to chimney hood, just top up abit lol...becos hob n hood come in package...choose the range u like lol....

Hmmmm~~~not into such details leh....Ms Kee intro one...becos Hobz is consider mid-range lol...not too ex nor too cheap....the hob i gotten is glass panel (for easy cleaning) and the hood, @ 1st was the normal one dan cabinet design changed, so quickily called her up to change to chimney hood, just top up abit lol...becos hob n hood come in package...choose the range u like lol....

hahaha thanks thanks anyway i intend to get tempered glass also for hood also chimney hood

so i guess will go find her when my reno starts hehehe

thanks thanks :D