Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

MM,

mine think starting in a months time by then yours i think had already HO :D

yea, mine's pretty fast because there isn't much carpentry, hopefully we can HO by the end of the month. That was the original HO date given by the ID.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bro understand that you bought your stuff from heritage.

May I know which hob and hood you bought and how much ?

Thanks thanks

Bought Hobz... There's some discount off their brochure price, not sure of exact cost now, sorry, invoice with wifey...

Bought Hobz... There's some discount off their brochure price, not sure of exact cost now, sorry, invoice with wifey...

Oh it's ok dun worry abt the actual price

btw do they sell any other brands ?

Oh it's ok dun worry abt the actual price

btw do they sell any other brands ?

Yes, they carry Rinai and perhaps more brands. Haha, really can't recall now cuz the last time I stepped into the shop was about 2months away... Paiseh...

Yes, they carry Rinai and perhaps more brands. Haha, really can't recall now cuz the last time I stepped into the shop was about 2months away... Paiseh...

Oh okie it's ok no prob no prob maybe i will go down on fri and take a look

thanks thanks :)

Oh okie it's ok no prob no prob maybe i will go down on fri and take a look

thanks thanks :)

Enjoy yourself... I'll probably be near there too as I need to get down to Hoe Kee Tanjong Katong Complex to look see and finalise bathroom and kitchen accessories...

Edited by merryman

Enjoy yourself... I'll probably be near there too as I need to get down to Hoe Kee Tanjong Katong Complex to look see and finalise bathroom and kitchen accessories...

oh so you gg down on fri ?

anyway so is hoe kee stuff cheap ? me also looking for all these kind of stuff leh hehehehe :D

p/s: maybe if you see a siao kia waving at you hor, it might be me leh since i seen you b4 but you nvr seen me hehehehe :P

Edited by coffee_o

oh so you gg down on fri ?

anyway so is hoe kee stuff cheap ? me also looking for all these kind of stuff leh hehehehe :D

definitely cheaper than heritage... but some of the stuff, you may get better offers at neighbourhood shops...

for such stuff, I'm looking at usability instead of designs cuz of cost-saving... haha, when my taps pictures are up, you'll know that they're nothing fanciful... :D

definitely cheaper than heritage... but some of the stuff, you may get better offers at neighbourhood shops...

for such stuff, I'm looking at usability instead of designs cuz of cost-saving... haha, when my taps pictures are up, you'll know that they're nothing fanciful... :D

its okie mah design see too long also sian liao

simple simple better cos the looks will last longer hehehehe :D

just realized that our kitchen flooring tiles and my common toilet wall tiles are similiar! my common toilet wall tiles is everything white in colour with the round round 'popped' in. whereas yours is the 'popped' out. happy for ya, since you so fast going to HO liao! u excited or not, going to stay at new house?

its okie mah design see too long also sian liao

simple simple better cos the looks will last longer hehehehe :D

... haha, if have spare cash, I might buy better looking :P if i miss your waving hands on friday, it's just that I'm a bit blur to surroundings at times.. :P

just realized that our kitchen flooring tiles and my common toilet wall tiles are similiar! my common toilet wall tiles is everything white in colour with the round round 'popped' in. whereas yours is the 'popped' out. happy for ya, since you so fast going to HO liao! u excited or not, going to stay at new house?
haha, i tot mine is white popped in, green popped out?! hmmm, think handover around the time I go into reservist... will probably be shifting stuff slowly in November and move in around December... :D

H merryman, your reno seem fast and good. The tile guys actually did quite a gd job.

Yea, have to agree that their works are very good... happy that Lynn has good workers :D well, if you give them a deadline, maybe they will make it fast too :P

... haha, if have spare cash, I might buy better looking :P if i miss your waving hands on friday, it's just that I'm a bit blur to surroundings at times.. :P

haha, i tot mine is white popped in, green popped out?! hmmm, think handover around the time I go into reservist... will probably be shifting stuff slowly in November and move in around December... :D

Yea, have to agree that their works are very good... happy that Lynn has good workers :D well, if you give them a deadline, maybe they will make it fast too :P

So you gg down on Fri as well ? on leave ah ?

anyway me trying to survey places for me to buy hob and hood and stuff

think might get hobz as well since it's cheaper but will go turbo warehouse sale this sat to take a look :D

So you gg down on Fri as well ? on leave ah ?

anyway me trying to survey places for me to buy hob and hood and stuff

think might get hobz as well since it's cheaper but will go turbo warehouse sale this sat to take a look :D

Nah, probably be going down after my work, in the evening time, only need accessories which isn't much after I've spend days walking along balestier, shopping centres, etc.. haha..

Hear that hobz fire is kinda big, just wonder how big it is... lol...