Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

any pictures?

hmmm, good question... haha, I'll ask my wife to take photos, she's the one in charged today while I'll be waiting for air-con installation and another delivery next week... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So far, Heritage delivery according to my wife is ok, quite good so far. No hiccups

But lightings.com.sg sent us 2 lights with wrong colors though the same design... they agreed to resend at 4+ later..

So far, Heritage delivery according to my wife is ok, quite good so far. No hiccups

But lightings.com.sg sent us 2 lights with wrong colors though the same design... they agreed to resend at 4+ later..

Ya, they are the only one who went through the items 1 by 1 with me just now.

I got all my lights from lightings.com.sg also :P ...so far only the 3 tube celing light have some intermittent problem on one of the tube.

Haiz, crazy days... losing patience with my ID's reasonings and way of doing things... sianz..

cheer up pal. Think of the renovated house u are going to stay in soon. :)

Endure! :rolleyes:

cheer up pal. Think of the renovated house u are going to stay in soon. :)

Endure! :rolleyes:

Yea, actually hoping it will be over soon, and ratifications all done, then no more nonsense...

MM, is the service by heritage good? intending to go there look see look see :o
heritage?! so far so good, except that day (1st time to book delivery date) when Penny, the person there, failed to inform me earlier of the item being out of stock and only did informed when I called them one day prior to the delivery date to confirm delivery. Could be that the first day she was busy and just wrote down my invoice number somewhere but could have got back to me on the out of stock item before I called them...

Service wise, deliveryman opens up each and every item to go through with my wife...

Awaiting for the delivery on the last item...

So overall good service to date...