Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Yea, actually hoping it will be over soon, and ratifications all done, then no more nonsense...

heritage?! so far so good, except that day (1st time to book delivery date) when Penny, the person there, failed to inform me earlier of the item being out of stock and only did informed when I called them one day prior to the delivery date to confirm delivery. Could be that the first day she was busy and just wrote down my invoice number somewhere but could have got back to me on the out of stock item before I called them...

Service wise, deliveryman opens up each and every item to go through with my wife...

Awaiting for the delivery on the last item...

So overall good service to date...

I am waiting to discuss my rectification list with my contractor this Sat also. Hopefully, the reno will end soon. Is really tiring. Your hand over will be soon ya? :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am waiting to discuss my rectification list with my contractor this Sat also. Hopefully, the reno will end soon. Is really tiring. Your hand over will be soon ya? :rolleyes:

Hope your rectifications go smoothly, my gd friend refuses to pay her contractor the last payment for the lousy work. I wish I can do that too but the company's warranty for the works only come if you pay all...

Handover should already be done if rectifications are done fast as I feedback and if they work everyday. But no, they don't do my house everyday...

Hopefully by the end of next week week bah...

Hope your rectifications go smoothly, my gd friend refuses to pay her contractor the last payment for the lousy work. I wish I can do that too but the company's warranty for the works only come if you pay all...

Handover should already be done if rectifications are done fast as I feedback and if they work everyday. But no, they don't do my house everyday...

Hopefully by the end of next week week bah...

Oh...hmm...I always thought the last 5 or 10%, we can hold till the company has done all the rectification.

Next week! Great! After that....is clean and clean and still cleaning.. heeeeheee.. Sian right? Need to start the cleaning process... I am preparing to get backache.

Oh...hmm...I always thought the last 5 or 10%, we can hold till the company has done all the rectification.

Next week! Great! After that....is clean and clean and still cleaning.. heeeeheee.. Sian right? Need to start the cleaning process... I am preparing to get backache.

Ya, we can hold but they will also hold your warranty. At least that's what my ID told me...

Cleaning process? I probably be doing that during the weekend where I have reservist. Worse :P Maybe we should get part time cleaners to help us :D

Ya, we can hold but they will also hold your warranty. At least that's what my ID told me...

Cleaning process? I probably be doing that during the weekend where I have reservist. Worse :P Maybe we should get part time cleaners to help us :D

Reservist! Argh...I hate reservist...mine is on March. :( Save money la, brother... Time are still bad... heehee.

Just treat as pre-training for IPPT. haha.

Reservist! Argh...I hate reservist...mine is on March. :( Save money la, brother... Time are still bad... heehee.

Just treat as pre-training for IPPT. haha.

hahaha... I think it will be a chore trying to 'dry' clean my laminated flooring...

I also hate reservist, this time they call me back for just 8 days other than 2 days for medic training... lolz, waste time for low key. I want to clear the high key fast when I can still move :P

hahaha... I think it will be a chore trying to 'dry' clean my laminated flooring...

I also hate reservist, this time they call me back for just 8 days other than 2 days for medic training... lolz, waste time for low key. I want to clear the high key fast when I can still move :P

Mine will be high key all the way... it will be 3 weeks... :(

Oh...if u are using laminated flooring... I think can buy from NTUC.. they got sell the Sofix laminate care..quite good.

Mine will be high key all the way... it will be 3 weeks... :(

Oh...if u are using laminated flooring... I think can buy from NTUC.. they got sell the Sofix laminate care..quite good.

how come you're having 3 weeks? Vocation training?!

I see, will go look for that when I go NTUC next time.. :D

how come you're having 3 weeks? Vocation training?!

I see, will go look for that when I go NTUC next time.. :D

3 weeks is ATEC 2..... u will see a bunch of uncles charging the hills.. lols :D Shouting "I will survive!"

It look something like that.. but I remember the packaging is slightly different in S'pore.

sofix.jpg

p.s.: Remember to look at the type. I bought the wrong one for my parent.. I purchase the one for paraquet instead. haha

3 weeks is ATEC 2..... u will see a bunch of uncles charging the hills.. lols :D Shouting "I will survive!"

It look something like that.. but I remember the packaging is slightly different in S'pore.

sofix.jpg

p.s.: Remember to look at the type. I bought the wrong one for my parent.. I purchase the one for paraquet instead. haha

Parquet? My parents' house can use... haha...

ATEC2 is so long? Mine was only 2 weeks for ATEC2 leh... :D

Parquet? My parents' house can use... haha...

ATEC2 is so long? Mine was only 2 weeks for ATEC2 leh... :D

CO is on the ball.. sigh... I do hope is 2 weeks also.. 3 weeks is very distracting to personal and work life.

CO is on the ball.. sigh... I do hope is 2 weeks also.. 3 weeks is very distracting to personal and work life.

It is very distracting. The government takes away 1/26 of a chance for couples to have baby when they take the men away for 2 weeks... haha..

I'm going back for the 2nd time this calendar year just because their activation depends on financial year instead. Quite tiring to go back just before my exams (part time studies) and wedding...

It is very distracting. The government takes away 1/26 of a chance for couples to have baby when they take the men away for 2 weeks... haha..

I'm going back for the 2nd time this calendar year just because their activation depends on financial year instead. Quite tiring to go back just before my exams (part time studies) and wedding...

I guess we just have to think positive since we can't change the fact. Since they still want us, it means we are still fit and healthy! hahaha. :P

Haiz, crazy days... losing patience with my ID's reasonings and way of doing things... sianz..

Hi merryman, cheer up..I understand your feeling for ID way of doing things. Me too when I mentioned to her so many times those items need to be rectify. And everytimes I went up to see it still the same. But so far most of the items Lynn did rectify so I am ok with it. But take note of the power points, a few she forget to add and I had to remind her...

MM, is the service by heritage good? intending to go there look see look see :o

Hi momo, so far the service from heritage is quite good. Out of the 4 shops I brought my toilet accessories, only Heritage I did not went back to exchange the items. But thumb up for the other 3 exchange without complaint too. :rolleyes: