Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Merryman,

Wow... alot of pics at 1 go. Hee.. I like your common toilet wall tiles. Very clean and cheerful. We wanted to go for such combine initially, but didnt see any of such during our tile selections. Very nice. :good:

By the way, you mentioned earlier that your original kitchen cabinet design got to change to facing ones due to water pipes. What was the issue with the water pipe? Is it the drainage/ water inlet?

Think your reno progressing very well, with the wet works almost done up.. can start the carpentry soon. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and wifey. :)

I forgot to mention, I think your ID very detailed. She didnt tile the wall around the windows first and waited for the new window to be installed. Very careful and detailed planning. :thumbs up: Because by doing this way, your windows will be 'straight line' with the tiling. There are some contractors that just tiled the whole area as it will cost them if they get the tiler down another trip.

For us, my contractor requested for us to arrange our kitchen and toilets' window to be installed once the hacking is done (think 1st week of reno), so that the tiling will not be delayed. Our toilet window 'frame' is flat with the wall tile. :D

Hi Merryman,

Wow... alot of pics at 1 go. Hee.. I like your common toilet wall tiles. Very clean and cheerful. We wanted to go for such combine initially, but didnt see any of such during our tile selections. Very nice. :good:

By the way, you mentioned earlier that your original kitchen cabinet design got to change to facing ones due to water pipes. What was the issue with the water pipe? Is it the drainage/ water inlet?

Think your reno progressing very well, with the wet works almost done up.. can start the carpentry soon. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and wifey. :)

I forgot to mention, I think your ID very detailed. She didnt tile the wall around the windows first and waited for the new window to be installed. Very careful and detailed planning. :thumbs up: Because by doing this way, your windows will be 'straight line' with the tiling. There are some contractors that just tiled the whole area as it will cost them if they get the tiler down another trip.

For us, my contractor requested for us to arrange our kitchen and toilets' window to be installed once the hacking is done (think 1st week of reno), so that the tiling will not be delayed. Our toilet window 'frame' is flat with the wall tile. :D

Actually, my ID is the one who's supposed to do the windows, so maybe the little hiccup of hdb permit delay the tiling a little, but am glad that she waited for the windows to be installed...

my carpentry is only bottom kitchen cabinets, so it should be quite easy

for tiles, yea, the common toilet colors is to follow the bright colors of the 'featured' wall in each area, to give a bright, cute feeling while the masterbedroom is to give a resort feeling...

everything looks nicely in place :) hope to see the end result soon

Haha, you almost reach the end?! :P blah... close to the end for tilings and pipings and wiring :D Left with laminates, painting, doors, grilles, light installations and kitchen cabinets only...

hi merryman!!!progress so far so good.i realised that your toilet window is the same as mine lei,and i think u are staying quite low floor right?arent u afraid people might climb in from your toilet window if u forgot to lock it if u are out?

I realised this problem as the window just nice for a man to climb over.but luckily i am staying on the high floor,so should't be a problem.please take note.

yea rondy bro, that's why we're going to add window grilles... :D another cost... oh well...