Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

bot anything lately during ur 7th mth shopping?!

Last Sat, bought some simple taps from Hoe Kee. More from budget point of view before looking at those designs that fit out budget. Also since we don't have storage heater, we already cut down the designs we could look at by excluding the mixer taps.

Going to look at tiles with ID and maybe buy lights this Saturday....

Still yet to decide for air-con... :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Fellow Lynner,

Your reno started right? How's the progress so far?

Process has been smooth so far but it is the buying of the stuff that is giving us headaches, especially when Lynn herself can't remember the contract from time to time and thus, even calling up to check things with her at times can end up more confusing than before...

will post some pics later...

Process has been smooth so far but it is the buying of the stuff that is giving us headaches, especially when Lynn herself can't remember the contract from time to time and thus, even calling up to check things with her at times can end up more confusing than before...

wow u mean u finally wanted to start reno liao huh?

Hmm, wow lately she muz b very busy lor. Shall wait for your pics then.

wow u mean u finally wanted to start reno liao huh?

I long ago put in my sig that I'll start it and explained it that I'm starting after the 7th month mah... If not I can move in already...

Hmm, wow lately she muz b very busy lor. Shall wait for your pics then.

yalor, must be busy...

shall find the 1st day picture first, some pics taken by my wife will be slower to post as she doesn't know how to upload from the phone, might be getting from her later this week via bluetooth (must remember that we still don't see each other daily)

MM, gd progress you've got there! our old skool tiles and even the toilet flooring also the same, blue colour! haha. So you've got your toilet stuffs oredi?

MM, gd progress you've got there! our old skool tiles and even the toilet flooring also the same, blue colour! haha. So you've got your toilet stuffs oredi?

The blue color is what the HDB contractor uses when people complain about leaks :D

gotten some, not the accessories though...

Edited by merryman

MERRY MAN!!!!!wow!finally start work la!!!

see that u knock down alot but siam the kitchen cabinet box mounted on the wall ah?!

don tell me u wanna keep that!!!? :bow:

You never see they already knocked off half of it meh?! :P I can't ask them to finish all the cabinet in one day just so I can take pictures mah... :D by now it is already all removed :D

So how any new progress over the wkend?

90% of the tiles (tiling only kitchen floor and bathrooms' walls and floors) up, 10% undone cuz of HDB permit for top hung vent yet to approve previously (only approved yesterday)

Noticed yesterday that pipes are up too...

Sorry, pics will be slower than actual updates...