Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

beg to differ. my colleague's mp helped her to write an appeal letter to get hdb flat even though she hit the income ceiling. one letter and she got it

you can beg to differ but I mentioned many a times, not always... in my line of job, I've seen many cases rejected or simply delayed...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
you can beg to differ but I mentioned many a times, not always... in my line of job, I've seen many cases rejected or simply delayed...

what job u do? dun tell me you also HDB or Town Council huh?

what job u do? dun tell me you also HDB or Town Council huh?

no lar, not those lar, not civil servant but people still approach me for advices after their MP letter to HDB fails them...

no lar, not those lar, not civil servant but people still approach me for advices after their MP letter to HDB fails them...

now u get me curious of what job u do..didn't know that got this kind of service one..

better still la..u are better equiped with skills to handle it.

now u get me curious of what job u do..didn't know that got this kind of service one..

better still la..u are better equiped with skills to handle it.

actually not really leh, they come to me to send another letter to hdb which sometimes doesn't help much also... hdb likes to ask a lot of documents de lor... one person's application was delayed 4 mths just because of finding documents for hdb.. sianz..

kit_lynn_amk_a.jpg

Not going to get a lot of 3D pics, maybe just this and one toilet's since I'm not doing much carpentry...

Asked ID to add in a chimney hood and some bars to hang things above the sink and see how it will turn out..

How do you all find the color of wall and cabinet?! The rest of the 3 walls supposed to be off-white though, only that wall will be the 'zing' color... floor tiles yet to choose, ID put in that color herself...

Edited by merryman

kit_lynn_amk_a.jpg

Not going to get a lot of 3D pics, maybe just this and one toilet's since I'm not doing much carpentry...

Asked ID to add in a chimney hood and some bars to hang things above the sink and see how it will turn out..

How do you all find the color of wall and cabinet?! The rest of the 3 walls supposed to be off-white though, only that wall will be the 'zing' color...

hmm...contrast is good! a chimney hood w/o top cabinets will it look odd??

hmm...contrast is good! a chimney hood w/o top cabinets will it look odd??

that's why we cannot get the flat hood because no cabinet... not sure, maybe I will post the pic after she send me lor.. no harm seeing on 3D first :D

that's why we cannot get the flat hood because no cabinet... not sure, maybe I will post the pic after she send me lor.. no harm seeing on 3D first :D

the one im using i find it quite good...suction is good :) can consider ;)

the one im using i find it quite good...suction is good :) can consider ;)

I forgot which brand liao leh, but remember the shape and how it was constructed in the center of your top cabinet..

I forgot which brand liao leh, but remember the shape and how it was constructed in the center of your top cabinet..

delizia from mayer marketing ;)

did yours come in a package with the hob?! What's the damage (cost)?!

package with oven 2k+...

if w/o oven it's abt 1.6k for the items i selected....go mayer and see, think now the promo is much better.