Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

package with oven 2k+...

if w/o oven it's abt 1.6k for the items i selected....go mayer and see, think now the promo is much better.

oic... seems that I have a lot of places to go... :D 2 months till reno start, wonder what things to get ready and searched out...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
for me it was easier when i already know what brand i wanted and just narrow down the places to visit :)

that's my problem, I still dunno if I want what brand for hob and hoods... and what sizes even...

that's my problem, I still dunno if I want what brand for hob and hoods... and what sizes even...

mm..for size hor...ask lynn to give u the measurement? she shd be able to tell u? same for other appliances. this will facilitate in ur selection :D

size easy lar. cook alot anot? if not alot then just 2 lor. If now not a lot but suspect may cook more in future get 3 lor. if you got alot of cooking to do get 4 lor. Then brand u just see how much u can afford. U nid a healthy budget for mayer i feel...

Edited by stormcontrol

kit_lynn_amk_a.jpg

Not going to get a lot of 3D pics, maybe just this and one toilet's since I'm not doing much carpentry...

Asked ID to add in a chimney hood and some bars to hang things above the sink and see how it will turn out..

How do you all find the color of wall and cabinet?! The rest of the 3 walls supposed to be off-white though, only that wall will be the 'zing' color... floor tiles yet to choose, ID put in that color herself...

Simple & nice. Ya, if u dun cook alot, get hob with 2 burners will do lah. My current home got 3 burners but 1 is redundant.

size easy lar. cook alot anot? if not alot then just 2 lor. If now not a lot but suspect may cook more in future get 3 lor. if you got alot of cooking to do get 4 lor. Then brand u just see how much u can afford. U nid a healthy budget for mayer i feel...

i see... you mean the burners?! and the sizes as in 60cm, 75cm, 90cm?!

I saw on mayer's site that the package for some are as costly as packages for rinnai, ellane, hobz...

i see... you mean the burners?! and the sizes as in 60cm, 75cm, 90cm?!

I saw on mayer's site that the package for some are as costly as packages for rinnai, ellane, hobz...

number of burners sort of determine the size already lah. biggest 2 burners i see is only around 750mm i think. something like that lah.

You go see bellari, fujioh, cuizino? Think alot of forummers recommend them for cheap price also. *i think*

number of burners sort of determine the size already lah. biggest 2 burners i see is only around 750mm i think. something like that lah.

You go see bellari, fujioh, cuizino? Think alot of forummers recommend them for cheap price also. *i think*

mayer's site has 3 burners squeezed into 750mm also... so i guess it depends how much space you want between burners...

not yet... but I think saw fujioh brochure but it is more expensive compared to ellane/hobz (for chinmey hood + 3burners hob)... where to find stores with bellari and cuizino?!

Edited by merryman

mayer's site has 3 burners squeezed into 750mm also... so i guess it depends how much space you want between burners...

not yet... but I think saw fujioh brochure but it is more expensive compared to ellane/hobz (for chinmey hood + 3burners hob)... where to find stores with bellari and cuizino?!

i think u can go jalan besar area to look for it...it cheaper there. :) there alot of shop selling those brand also...of cos...it a hot n tiring process. :P

kit_lynn_amk_a.jpg

Not going to get a lot of 3D pics, maybe just this and one toilet's since I'm not doing much carpentry...

Asked ID to add in a chimney hood and some bars to hang things above the sink and see how it will turn out..

How do you all find the color of wall and cabinet?! The rest of the 3 walls supposed to be off-white though, only that wall will be the 'zing' color... floor tiles yet to choose, ID put in that color herself...

I'm not a fan of yellow but this 3D pic look really good!

I'm not a fan of yellow but this 3D pic look really good!

haha, tot it will look better with any grease on it in future :P

i think u can go jalan besar area to look for it...it cheaper there. :) there alot of shop selling those brand also...of cos...it a hot n tiring process. :P

thanks BD, that's going to be one of my weekend 'trip' :D

Edited by merryman

kit_lynn_amk_a.jpg

hope you choose the 'zing' color as it adds 'zest' to your kitchen :thumbs up:

you don't need a cooker hob if you don't cook much. just keep the kitchen well ventilated.