Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

chase chase chase! call everyday. :P

no lar, call every 2-3days... hahaha... else they say send letter le, also need to wait mah... so 2-3 days just nice..

else can find MP le, havent seen our PM Lee yet :P

Edited by merryman

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no lar, call every 2-3days... hahaha... else they say send letter le, also need to wait mah... so 2-3 days just nice..

else can find MP le, havent seen our PM Lee yet :P

you TKK leh, such a small thing our Mr PM Lee will not come out to entertain 1 leh.

HDB huh, do things very slow leh, everyday call would be good, like what Angel has said

you TKK leh, such a small thing our Mr PM Lee will not come out to entertain 1 leh.

HDB huh, do things very slow leh, everyday call would be good, like what Angel has said

what TKK?! :furious: I live in his zone wat, see whether I can see him cannot meh?! I wonder who is there for his MP session if he's not there... at least any letter to HDB will be ... 'For Prime Minister Lee'

what TKK?! :furious: I live in his zone wat, see whether I can see him cannot meh?! I wonder who is there for his MP session if he's not there... at least any letter to HDB will be ... 'For Prime Minister Lee'

Cool down cool down dun be angry. TKK is Teng Ku Ku. that is wait long long. last time i also live in his ward, have went to Meet the MP session before. dun worry, you will not See him. becoz, he will be too busy to do that. pple were also complaining that they waited very long, numbers are limited and you can grab them as fast as u can.

Cool down cool down dun be angry. TKK is Teng Ku Ku. that is wait long long. last time i also live in his ward, have went to Meet the MP session before. dun worry, you will not See him. becoz, he will be too busy to do that. pple were also complaining that they waited very long, numbers are limited and you can grab them as fast as u can.

pinklady, i never ask what's tkk, i said what tkk... :P

i sure be the first to grab and ask his grassroot leader to write letter for me to hdb... then why have meet the mp session when mp is not around?! hmmm...

pinklady, i never ask what's tkk, i said what tkk... :P

i sure be the first to grab and ask his grassroot leader to write letter for me to hdb... then why have meet the mp session when mp is not around?! hmmm...

then you must go very very early there. better still, camp there bring your pillow and bolster to sleep there. sure get a good number lot. nowadays recession, confirm got more pple camping there 1

then you must go very very early there. better still, camp there bring your pillow and bolster to sleep there. sure get a good number lot. nowadays recession, confirm got more pple camping there 1

aiyoo, army trained liao, camp at void deck no need pillow and bolster also can de... actually, if can, just go 1hr b4 sure have space de, not many people camp actually...

aiyoo, army trained liao, camp at void deck no need pillow and bolster also can de... actually, if can, just go 1hr b4 sure have space de, not many people camp actually...

wah 厉 害 厉 害 佩 服 佩 服.

I think you lagi 厉 害 de lor, even think about camping overnight.. really 佩 服 :bow:

no choice, we were educated to be kiasu and kiausee. We the citizens of Sillypore...... LOL

MM seems like u still dunno how the grassroots system work. If your ward are represented by heavywts such as MM and PM, u cannot expect them to be sitting in the RC centre waiting to help u write letter. Their more junior MPs in the same constituency will usually help to cover their meet the people's session.

Frankly I don't think i want to see my prime minister and minister mentor sitting in the RC to hear issues which grassroots or junior MPs can help to solve. They are paid to do more important things leh

MM seems like u still dunno how the grassroots system work. If your ward are represented by heavywts such as MM and PM, u cannot expect them to be sitting in the RC centre waiting to help u write letter. Their more junior MPs in the same constituency will usually help to cover their meet the people's session.

Frankly I don't think i want to see my prime minister and minister mentor sitting in the RC to hear issues which grassroots or junior MPs can help to solve. They are paid to do more important things leh

Never see such heavywts or have them in my area before so I don't know mah... besides, I have no issues to give them also... no job i also wont go and find them, I go find jobs...

It depends whether they want to hear what the people say bah, if emperors/kings of the past can visit the peasants, I don't see why the being paid to do more important things should come into play but to each their own thinking..

that's why they got MP walkabouts/visits mah. that is when the kings/emperors descend to get near and hear the peasants out.

that's why they got MP walkabouts/visits mah. that is when the kings/emperors descend to get near and hear the peasants out.

if you know what kings and emperors did during those 'walks', you won't compare them

and okok, i don't know the mp system that well cuz i never used the service or see them as an outlet for issues which they hardly resolved anyway... their letters to hdb many a times doesn't even help..

and okok, i don't know the mp system that well cuz i never used the service or see them as an outlet for issues which they hardly resolved anyway... their letters to hdb many a times doesn't even help..

beg to differ. my colleague's mp helped her to write an appeal letter to get hdb flat even though she hit the income ceiling. one letter and she got it