Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
merryman

Pig Sty

Nah, probably be going down after my work, in the evening time, only need accessories which isn't much after I've spend days walking along balestier, shopping centres, etc.. haha..

Hear that hobz fire is kinda big, just wonder how big it is... lol...

Ya thats what i heard

anyway since my parents like zhi char style of cooking maybe they will love bigger fire hahahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
coffee shop with zhi char? nice :)

sorry MM

coffee shop must have zhi char, else cannot survive de...

Yes yes coffee shop die die must have bak chor mee, chai peng, zhi char and chicken rice else cannot survive de

u should see the coffee shop rondy designed :)

Oei Bro that one rondy design de not what i had in mind of my kopitiam leh

dun help me advert leh hehehehe :D

Yes yes coffee shop die die must have bak chor mee, chai peng, zhi char and chicken rice else cannot survive de

dun help me advert leh hehehehe :D

huh, no western food and fish soup huh? these 2 items r very nice leh

huh, no western food and fish soup huh? these 2 items r very nice leh

not true wor some places de simply CMI leh

dun worry i see if botak jones interested to open 1 stall in the east or not :notti:

Called Heritage to confirm timing for tomorrow and only then did Penny informed me that my glass hob is out of stock at the moment.... Service wise, they now score a demerit point, hopefully they'll earn it back with the later installation... which means I've to be down at my place at another day... another half day leave perhaps... :(

Edited by merryman

Called Heritage to confirm timing for tomorrow and only then did Penny informed me that my glass job is out of stock at the moment.... Service wise, they now score a demerit point, hopefully they'll earn it back with the later installation... which means I've to be down at my place at another day... another half day leave perhaps... :(

Wah lao they only inform you when you calls them ? geeze service scores demerit point ? i did not see any service at all leh so should be negative points le :curse:

Wah lao they only inform you when you calls them ? geeze service scores demerit point ? i did not see any service at all leh so should be negative points le :curse:

yalor... see how lar tmr and the later date.. :(

Called Heritage to confirm timing for tomorrow and only then did Penny informed me that my glass hob is out of stock at the moment.... Service wise, they now score a demerit point, hopefully they'll earn it back with the later installation... which means I've to be down at my place at another day... another half day leave perhaps... :(

My basin and tap are expected to be deliver tomorrow during lunch time. Hope they will be on time.

My basin and tap are expected to be deliver tomorrow during lunch time. Hope they will be on time.

Heritage too? Mine given the same time maybe cuz same area

Heritage too? Mine given the same time maybe cuz same area

ya, that what i thinking also...i just brought some taps and 1 basin from them. Ask them to deliver around 1-2pm.