Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
met up with jason to discuss my 5I hdb renovation...in yishun too hehe =)

but just doing simple renovation. he looks really experience and he even can quote me all the prices on the spot w/o even measuring haha.

price is reasonable too, but will wait for his official quotation and see.

Hello...neighbour...heehee...so have your reno started or still deciding on which contractor to engage? :-) My hacking will start on 12th Aug.

wha...u finally back liao! ur reno starting soon wor...all prepared?? hee...

promise to load us with lotsa pics ya :)

Yeah! Just back on Sunday...clearing my work and finally find some time to come here..heehee... all prepared har? My trip I already brought some wallpapers and water taps from China. lols. Certainly, load lot of pics when I am free, my ROM this Friday...and I haven't buy my long sleeves. :unsure:

we toilet tiles r same^^

Har! heehee. Btw, have u start laying the tiles on the bathroom tiles? I am not sure if the strip tiles might be slippery a not. Am still deciding....

ask the pro! speak to jason, am sure he'll be able to give his advise. Uncle gave me his during my time and 1 particular tile both my dad and uncle said not good, ask me to change and i changed.

ask the pro! speak to jason, am sure he'll be able to give his advise. Uncle gave me his during my time and 1 particular tile both my dad and uncle said not good, ask me to change and i changed.

Ya hor..silly me. haha.. I should ask Jason. :P

red devil, do you have to top up for the toliet tiles?

Hm...I don't think so.. as I have a mixture of different pricing of the tiles. But I will be confirming with Jason as my wife might want to change some tiles' design. It actually depend on your floor area also...to see whether u need to top up. If Jason can absorb, he will tell u frankly. :rolleyes:

Hello...neighbour...heehee...so have your reno started or still deciding on which contractor to engage? :-) My hacking will start on 12th Aug.

still deciding hehe.

want to see more of jason's work first =)

Edited by spearhawk

Our shopping trip from China.

it was an exciting and fulfilling personal and holiday trip this time round. We bought taps, wallpapers, lock and bathroom accessories. We are spoil for quality and design of the variety of bathroom and living room items over in Wuhan. Unfortunately, due to lack of time, we didn't manage to buy some other items we wanted.

The whole place where these items are at “大武汉”. I apparently been there shopping for a week due to the choices of items we are looking at.

Kohler tap for our kitchen.

1527051_979117_ffe9d6bd7d_o.jpg

Common toilet tap for first floor.

1527052_979117_d7a8df67cd_o.jpg

Common toilet for second floor.

1527053_979117_e03f3d41f7_o.jpg

Edited by red_devil