Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Morning Rasp!

Thanks.

We intend to place dry plates above it...as my wife doesn't like the metal dish tray dangling below the cabinet.

p.s>: Btw, I am a frequent follower of your thread...I think your carpentry was done up nicely....also... I finally learn the way how this guy place the silicon on your kitchen basin...heehee..have to go home and try for my parent...cause they are doing top mount also...but the black mound are growing!. Cause I paste before and I make a mess out of it..haha...all the silicon like F1 route..lols...Never cross my mind to use masking tapes.

I see I see. I saw the wood plank above the sink, so thought of asking you incase your carpenter make any mistake. Hee..

Hee.. glad to know that those pics are useful. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Morning Rasp!

Thanks.

We intend to place dry plates above it...as my wife doesn't like the metal dish tray dangling below the cabinet.

i think its a good choice not to use the s/s ones provided by the carpenter - cos prone to water marks, esp if the dish rack is always closed, and the water cannot dry well. then after sometime, the dish rack starts to rust :(

have to make a conscious effort to take it out and clean the water marks away, so the dish rack does not tarnish... obviously we r doing tt now... haha

the nitty gritty details of staying without our parents

nice kitchen bro

i forgot to ask that day. so is your sink top mount or under mount?

i still cant tell. haha

nice kitchen. what color are the laminates for your kitchen cabinets? looks like grey or blue.

hey man.. thanks...the colour of my laminates for kitchen is gray.

I see I see. I saw the wood plank above the sink, so thought of asking you incase your carpenter make any mistake. Hee..

Hee.. glad to know that those pics are useful. :D

heheee...they are definitely useful pic

My carpenter still place the plate for collecting the water inside the cabinet...lols...but I guess no harm. :)

Edited by red_devil

Wah bro nice leh but i will nvr do false ceiling for my kitchen le

else sure black black in future since my parents will cook very often hahaha

also the granite top hor, got protrude out of bottom cabinet ? cos i scared water will flow down and wet your bottom cabinet especially at the basin area

i think its a good choice not to use the s/s ones provided by the carpenter - cos prone to water marks, esp if the dish rack is always closed, and the water cannot dry well. then after sometime, the dish rack starts to rust :(

have to make a conscious effort to take it out and clean the water marks away, so the dish rack does not tarnish... obviously we r doing tt now... haha

the nitty gritty details of staying without our parents

你家的花是低调奢华,浅色系的暗花,不会花痴啦!有水到

coffee: yup yup.got protruding.

beany0811: That is true lor....living with parent...sometimes, we never see the cleaning process. At time, we even take things for granted...Only when we got our own nest...we realise how good they are...which is why.....for some couples....their r/s with parent get only better or closer to them after they setup their nest...Only them, some of us realise...the magic of having oldie at home...pro and con I guess.

Jesslyn: 我的老婆也说。。。低调奢华。。我就是不明白。。。 :unsure:

03-Oct-2009

Went down to our place today...Boy...it was crowded...There are quite a lot of viewing today arranged by our contractor. :rolleyes: We took quite a lot of shots today....Quite a lot of things are done up partially today...Example, the shoe cabinet....TV console....installing of misc stuffs... Things are moving extremely fast..

and I haven't bought some of my bathroom accessories.. Most of the reno worries are solved...lastly the wallpapers....to be up next week I guess.

Installing of the counter's door...We requested to add in 3 strips of stainless steel on the door...we like it. There is a little crack on our mirror...Our contractor will ask his sub-con to change it.

1585821_915178_31dd661495_o.jpg

Edited by red_devil

03-Oct-2009

One of our cheerful and responsible carpenter.. He is very shy...but we insist to take a pic of him...so here you go. A smart guy who catches our points when we tell him what we want. :D Thanks brother.

1585826_915178_a5d7eff4e0_o.jpg

03-Oct-09

Our key painter touching up the staircase. A responsible guy who talk little but work hard. We finally manage to take a shot of him...cause he try to avoid us from taking...heehee.

1585825_915178_d0877c7479_o.jpg