Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Now only left some minor electrical work.. and i told Yeak to repaint some parts of the house.. apparently.. the guy who painted our house.. his skills is not very good.. lol.. can still c traces of the previous owner's handiwork.. like where the living room light used to be.. there is still a "dark" stain on the ceiling.. and the feature wall in the living room oso.. very uneven.. hehe.. yeak says np.. he will do until we r satisfied.. wahahahahah.. lol.. and the carpentry work will start ard tues.. yeak says will take abt 3-4 days to complete the carpentry work.. ^^

was just thinking why so long no updates....hahahahaha your living room floor very shining.....and the kitchen tiles nice....I'm so looking forward to your carpentry works...hey when you gg paris? want to ask if you can help me look for lychee champange? wahahaha i not pai sei hor?

was just thinking why so long no updates....hahahahaha your living room floor very shining.....and the kitchen tiles nice....I'm so looking forward to your carpentry works...hey when you gg paris? want to ask if you can help me look for lychee champange? wahahaha i not pai sei hor?

Lol.. paris.. I JUST GOT BACK NIA!!! wahahahaha.. just got back from paris yesterday only.. my next few flts b4 i go on leave.. dubai, shanghai and beijing.. then i m on 2 weeks leave liaoz.. but dun worry lah.. should have paris in near future de.. cos A380 mah.. lol

Lol.. paris.. I JUST GOT BACK NIA!!! wahahahaha.. just got back from paris yesterday only.. my next few flts b4 i go on leave.. dubai, shanghai and beijing.. then i m on 2 weeks leave liaoz.. but dun worry lah.. should have paris in near future de.. cos A380 mah.. lol

hahaha.....i know....its ok la...anyway not urgent...your leave is for the wedding? dubai ar? hahahaha i know what i want to get from dubai....but its too personal to be say here....hehehehe....my sis used to help me get but its been quite long since she go dubai so instead got alternatives from us lor....

actually the roof effect not too bad...just have to make sure its safe....

hahaha.....i know....its ok la...anyway not urgent...your leave is for the wedding? dubai ar? hahahaha i know what i want to get from dubai....but its too personal to be say here....hehehehe....my sis used to help me get but its been quite long since she go dubai so instead got alternatives from us lor....

actually the roof effect not too bad...just have to make sure its safe....

Yup..the leave for our ROM de.. hehe.. 1 week b4 ROM.. lol.. i presume 1 week is enought to "cure" my dark eyerings, do pedicure/manicure.. and have ample rest.. wahahhahaha.. oso to move house and shift things de lah.. lol.. this 2 mths is going to be real busy i think.. :(

Aiyah sista.. u got my no. .. can either sms me, pm me.. or email me mah.. no need shy de.. let me know lah.. then when i go dubai, i will help u to go look for it k.. no worries abt it.. ^^

wow!u very helpful hor!so nice.

After viewing your pictures,i wonder your bedroom got evening sun ah? :unsure:

have u do your curtain already?

wah... u just asked a very difficult qns.. hehe.. i dunno got evening sun bo le.. but if have means no good ar?

Haven't do curtains yet.. Hmm.. not sure if wanna do or not le.. most likely hor.. i will just buy the rods from ikea.. then buy those instant type de from ikea.. fuss free.. and use le dun like can just change.. hehe.. cos cheaper mah.. then buay heartpain.. my current room.. oso use ikea de.. hehe.. fuss free lo..

wah... u just asked a very difficult qns.. hehe.. i dunno got evening sun bo le.. but if have means no good ar?

Haven't do curtains yet.. Hmm.. not sure if wanna do or not le.. most likely hor.. i will just buy the rods from ikea.. then buy those instant type de from ikea.. fuss free.. and use le dun like can just change.. hehe.. cos cheaper mah.. then buay heartpain.. my current room.. oso use ikea de.. hehe.. fuss free lo..

if got evening sun the room will feel warm butif just a little, its ok one la...like my house got evening sun but slanting so not too direct into the room...

Yup..the leave for our ROM de.. hehe.. 1 week b4 ROM.. lol.. i presume 1 week is enought to "cure" my dark eyerings, do pedicure/manicure.. and have ample rest.. wahahhahaha.. oso to move house and shift things de lah.. lol.. this 2 mths is going to be real busy i think.. :(

Aiyah sista.. u got my no. .. can either sms me, pm me.. or email me mah.. no need shy de.. let me know lah.. then when i go dubai, i will help u to go look for it k.. no worries abt it.. ^^

haha true true....got time pamper yourself, can look for me for facial....!!! will make you pretty!!! :wub:

Edited by preciousjam

Hi Hopeless & Poh

I've finally finished reading your blog which I realised that 80% is not really related to your reno hahaha :P

Anyway I've called Yeak just now and he told me that he might not be able to do my house as he is too tight up but asked me to email him my floor plan first....sigh :(

Oh when I mentioned to him that mine is a masionette, he told me that he is doing 1 currently and I told him I knew which one he is doing, the kong zhong xiao jie wan is it ? then he laugh and say ya ya hahaha :P

haha true true....got time pamper yourself, can look for me for facial....!!! will make you pretty!!! :wub:

hehehe.. really ar.. but gotto do how many days b4 the ROM har? i dun want later my face ang ang like ang ku kueh.. hehehehehhe

Nice railings. :) Matches the white walls around the stairs. :)

We have the same dustbin cover colour. :P

Tq Tq.. hehe.. is our handiwork!!!! wahahah.. but hor.. if u look closely.. not so nice liaoz.. lol.. so got abit of loubang.. we both first time painting le.. lol..

Hi Hopeless & Poh

I've finally finished reading your blog which I realised that 80% is not really related to your reno hahaha :P

Anyway I've called Yeak just now and he told me that he might not be able to do my house as he is too tight up but asked me to email him my floor plan first....sigh :(

Oh when I mentioned to him that mine is a masionette, he told me that he is doing 1 currently and I told him I knew which one he is doing, the kong zhong xiao jie wan is it ? then he laugh and say ya ya hahaha :P

wahahahah.. is it that bad? our blog? lol.. i like to chat lah.. hehe.. then everyone here has been so nice and chatty.. lol..

Email yeak ur floorplan lo.. if he can do it, i m sure he will try to squeeze u guys in de.. cos he tries not to take more then he can handle..

lol.. kong zhong xiao jie or kong kong xiao jie? wahahahahaha... he has been very nice so far.. lol.. very funny oso lo.. lol