Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
garion

Our Very First Home @ Amk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

common room pictures

Swing door wardrobe - with normal white interior laminate, full slide out rails for drawers.... anti slam hinges for swing doors...

had wanted to install anti slam drawer rails also... but works out to be too expensive...

4330806269_d4c2354182_b.jpg

right partition with 2 swing doors.... and full height mirror mounted on door....

4330806365_7f55b051a5_b.jpg

left partition with 1 swing door... drawers with lock...

4330806463_da04b085df_b.jpg

Picture of the kitchen :)

view of kitchen from living room - it was actually larger but we moved the partition further into the kitchen to make space for the dining area

4344846655_9ab769a78f_b.jpg

bravo sink... to the right is the box up to the ugly pipes.... asked ID to put glass backing to the right to protect laminate from water splashes.... but put on half way :dunno:

4345587864_d0deb226e6_b.jpg

stainless steel sauce rack from ID.... a bit too high but too late to do anything....

4345587426_06d20a2f3d_b.jpg

pictures of kitchen - part 2

drawers - comes with polykem internal (woodgrain in walnut colour) and full length pull-out sliding rails

4345587774_b25c9eb504_b.jpg

bottom mount pull-out wire tray basket from Song Cho (Welmi) - surprising not as expensive as expected compared other lesser known brands :)

4345587690_ffde31fd23_b.jpg

side mount pull out sauce rack from Song Cho (Welmi) - actually wanted to mount the cabinet door to the rack but carpenter advised against it

4344846907_e0dd02b09e_b.jpg

garion, i like the pullout tray basket and sauce rack from Song Cho too...

did you get from IMM? mind sharing how much each? :D

think ur carpenter is right not to mount on the cabinet door...coz heavy stuff

might coz it to sag over times?

YNWA,

El Nino

YNWA,

El Nino

hihi thanxs :)

cant rem the price now... i go home chk then update you tomolo

YNWA,

El Nino

hihi, we bought the 2 wire basket and pull out tray for $680...

hope this help :)

thanxs ossify.... ID says most prob due to aircon leaking from the floor above.... :(

will have to get the neighbour to fix the leak...

heh. your ID playing taiji ah? :D

anyway, this is a common issue when you don't apply sealant to the plaster after plastering.

you really think your neighbour upstairs has such a big aircon leak that it can go through their flooring, and into your ceiling?

Picture of the kitchen :)

stainless steel sauce rack from ID.... a bit too high but too late to do anything....

4345587426_06d20a2f3d_b.jpg

are you able to fit any plates in the rack? looks very small. maybe should move the top rack lower. so you can at least put your dishes

hihi, we bought the 2 wire basket and pull out tray for $680...

hope this help :)

hey, thanks for the info! :)

silly question, but $680 includes the runner and hinges right?

if yes, is it those anti slam types?

hey, thanks for the info! :)

silly question, but $680 includes the runner and hinges right?

if yes, is it those anti slam types?

yes it includes the runners... but not the hinges... the hinges are part of the carpentry :)

heh. your ID playing taiji ah? :D

anyway, this is a common issue when you don't apply sealant to the plaster after plastering.

you really think your neighbour upstairs has such a big aircon leak that it can go through their flooring, and into your ceiling?

are you able to fit any plates in the rack? looks very small. maybe should move the top rack lower. so you can at least put your dishes

thanxs ossify :)

so my ID has been bullshtting us all along :curse: ..... is it a big job to apply the sealant? how long does it normally take?

going to ask him to redo the ceiling

heh so far quite ok for the rack.... we seldom do serious cooking so dun really mind that...

thanxs ossify :)

so my ID has been bullshtting us all along :curse: ..... is it a big job to apply the sealant? how long does it normally take?

going to ask him to redo the ceiling

heh so far quite ok for the rack.... we seldom do serious cooking so dun really mind that...

not a big job. just have to paint the sealant layer after plaster layer is dried. plastering a ceiling takes a day max if you do 3 layers of plaster. let it dry overnight. the next day paint sealant layer (use nippon oil-based sealer). painting the sealer takes at most 1 hour per layer, with 3 hours in between for drying. 2 layers would generally be sufficient.

dish rack must be able to accomodate dishes, otherwise it shouldn't be called a dish rack :P

Hihi!

I love your wardrobe interiors! Did your ID propose to you to have those interiors or you specified what you wanted?

Btw for your kitchen's fully extendable hinges, did those come at a separate price? I wonder how much my ID is going to charge me if I request for those... :/