Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
garion

Our Very First Home @ Amk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah chio leh the TV din know that LG has LED TV also and the price :dribble: :dribble: with all the freebies great buy :good:

heh... thanxs....

actually just wanted a normal LCD/plasma... but realli love the slim form factor and cheaper than the samsung...

congrats on your new "small" house and welcome to RT! :D

my house is puny compared to yours!

fyi, take note of drawings not drawn to scale. it looks good because it's not to scale. when it's implemented, it may not look as good.

your tv costs 4 times mine :lol:

congrats on your new "small" house and welcome to RT! :D

my house is puny compared to yours!

fyi, take note of drawings not drawn to scale. it looks good because it's not to scale. when it's implemented, it may not look as good.

your tv costs 4 times mine :lol:

heh... but urs is in a very good location :)

thanxs for the advice... hopefully the final outcome dun differ too much....

wah.... u must had a realli good deal

Day 3 Photos - All cleared!!

Kitchen

4154991106_901a8d59ba_o.jpg

Common Toilet with the wall tiles intact - only hacked away floor tiles to save costs

4154991158_76f31273ca_o.jpg

MBR with the wall to bedroom 2 hacked away - whole place looks so big now... so tempted to keep it this way

4154229479_06f60eae57_o.jpg

MBR Toilet with everything botak......

4154229507_4dde398be1_o.jpg

Hi Garion,

I used to stay in AMK blk 345.. didnt see this kind of layout.. Which blk is ur unit? cos ur layout is about the same as mine.. just that portion of my kitchen is taken up by the bomb shelter.. its nice to have a small space for dinning.. looking forward to ur renov photos..

We are still thinking where to put our dinning table... :(

Hi Garion,

I used to stay in AMK blk 345.. didnt see this kind of layout.. Which blk is ur unit? cos ur layout is about the same as mine.. just that portion of my kitchen is taken up by the bomb shelter.. its nice to have a small space for dinning.. looking forward to ur renov photos..

We are still thinking where to put our dinning table... :(

Hi Chinchye, my blk is 5xx next to cheng san CC :)

actually the dinning are u see in the plan was part of the kitchen.... we "moved" the wall further into the kitchen to make smaller and carve out the space for the dining area....

the area is quite small and the max length of the table is 1..2m....

hi all,

my wife and i have a last minute thought.... we were thinking of changing the laminate in the bedrooms to homogeneous tiles similar to the living room.... :dunno:

what do you think?

hi all,

my wife and i have a last minute thought.... we were thinking of changing the laminate in the bedrooms to homogeneous tiles similar to the living room.... :dunno:

what do you think?

How your honeymoon?

Do you like waking up in the morning and stepping on cold hard ground?

Laminate will have a cool, not cold feeling, quite comfortable.

Cost wise i think laminate more ex right? if you have the budget go for laminate i will suggest, for look, laminate look good while Homo tiles depend on the design you choose. my 2 cents worth.

just came back from Sitex.....

damm shag having to squeeze through all the crowd... but managed to achieve our aim of getting a TV for the living room and the MBR :D

Damage - $2599 (managed to bargain from Sitex list price of $2999)

Sales person from Harvey Norman is very helpful and friendly... answering all our queries patiently and helping us with all our "demands" :P

Omg, nice manz and price even nicer! Haha Ang pows alot huh?! :P

How your honeymoon?

Do you like waking up in the morning and stepping on cold hard ground?

Laminate will have a cool, not cold feeling, quite comfortable.

Cost wise i think laminate more ex right? if you have the budget go for laminate i will suggest, for look, laminate look good while Homo tiles depend on the design you choose. my 2 cents worth.

yah... costs $400 more than for the laminate....

hmm... think i will just go ahead with laminate... anyway already signed the contract and might not be able to reduce the costs....