Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
garion

Our Very First Home @ Amk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i notice that the light box for MBR toilet is blocking the window. but i thought the design is nice and diferent from the usual MBR vanity design

did you asked your ID for an earth tone colours throughout the whole house? it seems like in every picture, there are so many brown colours present. why not the TV , get white in colour, and your feature wall get red colour? it will look nicer that way. Your shoe cabinets, can get white and black colour. looks striking

yah, we told them we preferred earth tones... did not expect them to use brown for everything :unsure:

wow u sure are into bold colours :) ..... perhaps we will ask them to show us how it looks like

Shoe cabinet – I dunno for u but I’ll definitely knock against the edges..maybe add a settee?

thought of that also, but not sure which is the best place.... do u recommend at the side or in front of the cabinet?

wonder if they will charge extra for settee....

i notice that the light box for MBR toilet is blocking the window. but i thought the design is nice and diferent from the usual MBR vanity design

i think its not drawn to scale, so it should not block the window... anyway will check with them again....

heh... we quite liked the design and tones also.... perhaps this will not be changed :)

Quite soothing... :) nice.

but the shoe cabinet.. why is one suspended? mm will it be able to tahan all the weight?

thanxs pink :) but we might change the color tones for the living and kitchen area to white, grey..... not sure how it will turn out to be.....

think they might reinforce with some steel brackets or something like that.... saw one shoe cabinet on their site that is fully suspended and supported only by a steel pole at the bottom

Baroque - got to know about them through renotalk..... read quite a lot of positive comments on them and found loads of pictures on their website..... found that we quite like their design and decided to request for a quote from them through the website.

Pros:

- we were pleasantly surprised when they got back to us within the same day with a very detailed quotation together with the floor planning and lighting layout (response time if super fast and super efficient :) )

- met up with Mike and Andy and both seems very knowledgeable and experience

- viewed 2 of their recent completed HDB projects and were quite impressed with the worksmanship

Cons:

- price a bit on the high side.....

fyi their office is opposite the famous joo chiat handmade popiah skin shop :)

3678065646_4bd53fbb69_b.jpg

3677249657_4503dcb862_b.jpg

Hi Garion,

Congratulations on starting your renovation and selecting Baroque as your ID.

We were also seriously considering Baroque in our three-month search for ID. In fact, Baroque was the last two in our selection, only losing to Ideal on price. Andy was very prompt in our dealing, his quotes and revised quotes came within hours of request. They are detailed and precise so you get the comfort feeling everytime you deal with him. I have also checked out his work in Strathmore Area, tiling, carpentry and design are all very well done. Although I did not sign up with them, Andy did go through the pain and provided me with design diagrams (similar to what you have). I would recommend Andy from Baroque to anybody.

Hi Garion

i like the kitchen, MBR toilets, MBR wardrobe & shoe cabinets 3D. Will u be choosing brown coloured tiles for the kitchen flooring?

Hi Garion,

Congratulations on starting your renovation and selecting Baroque as your ID.

We were also seriously considering Baroque in our three-month search for ID. In fact, Baroque was the last two in our selection, only losing to Ideal on price. Andy was very prompt in our dealing, his quotes and revised quotes came within hours of request. They are detailed and precise so you get the comfort feeling everytime you deal with him. I have also checked out his work in Strathmore Area, tiling, carpentry and design are all very well done. Although I did not sign up with them, Andy did go through the pain and provided me with design diagrams (similar to what you have). I would recommend Andy from Baroque to anybody.

Hi sohck, yes i agree with you :)

initially i liaised mainly with mike but later andy took over as mike was busy with some other projects... response time from both were fantastic. I also find their pricing a little higher compare to others but still decided to go ahead as we felt comfortable dealing with mike and andy...

Hi Garion

i like the kitchen, MBR toilets, MBR wardrobe & shoe cabinets 3D. Will u be choosing brown coloured tiles for the kitchen flooring?

we are thinking of changing the kitchen cabinets to black for the bottom ones.... flooring might change to dark grey..... not sure how it will turn out to be.... but it looked quite nice on some magazines....

we are thinking of changing the kitchen cabinets to black for the bottom ones.... flooring might change to dark grey..... not sure how it will turn out to be.... but it looked quite nice on some magazines....

Black & grey should match. Can ask ur ID to re-do the 3D for u to visualise?

Black & grey should match. Can ask ur ID to re-do the 3D for u to visualise?

yah have asked them to change the colours :)

but we are concern that grey tiles are harder to maintain as white patches might be very obvious....