Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Hi.. my quote was about $17k. our diff is only about $6k but yrs oredi include electrical and got so much more things, like study room, MBR got 13 ft wardrobe + 3 ft tv feature wall + 3 ft side table, foyer got additional cabinet, sliding glass door for kitchen... why ar?

Wetwork: MBR Toilet kerb

Celing: False ceiling/light holder for living, dining, foyer, passage

Windows + Doors: Kitchen sliding aluminium-framed door; MBR Toilet glass shower screen;

Plumbing: change whole house stainless steel water piping, install WC + basin,

Electrical: not included yet

Painting: Whole house + all doors + pipings + varnish main door

Kitchen: 31.5 Ft cabinet + 19 ft solid surface; install sink, hood, hob, dish rack

Living + Foyer: 11Ft HHS feature wall w magnetic door, 5 Ft full height shoe-cabinet

MBR: 7 ft wardrobe

Common toilet : dismantle and install WC and basin

MBR Toilet: Vanity cabinet + box up piping + light pelmet

Miscellaneous: General cleaning + Floor protection + install kitchen & bathroom accessories + clear debris + permit

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kayser, dun mind me asking, how u plan to position your bed in the MBR? coz seems u doin alot of things leh.. thot quite limited space. Mine only put in 7ft wardrobe, yrs 13ft! (PM-ed u to find out more abt yr quote, hehe..paiseh)

Oh by the way, congrats on getting the keys! :dancingqueen:

Candyprincess, how abt u? oredi plan yr MBR positioning and all reno details?

For me, currently the quote is based on bedhead against the longer wall coz can't think of other ways..

hmmm we havent reli decided hw to plc the bed.. its either the short side exactly like the showroom or the opposite side where the mirror was in the showroom... btw my layout is exactly the same as the showroom becos my flat also in that blk and that same unit jus diff flr.. hehehehehehehe .... more or less went thru what other half and I wld like with our ID... told him to plan and arrange it himself... then let us see the design... stil in process of planning lor... i guess there wil always be changes even when reno has started,... hehehehe... but jus told him the main things we wan in the bedroom is platform bed with storage spc below, wardrobe but i didnt tell him hw many ft.. up to him to decide... as well as cabinet with sliding door to put our tv... cnt recall the last thing... i remember telling him 4 things.. heh... anyway i told him that i wld like to get proper design b4 i get keys so that when we actually get keys he cn start working on the plc and not try to work out the design... he keeps on telling me nt to worrie and that we wld get the keys really fast lor... duhx... he's actually a good frn la.. maybe thats why im nt relli pushin him that hard... Heh...

he hasnt given me quotation yet... but i did tel him our budget 20k and to work within that budget... we wld be mainly doin the bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, feature wall outside the HHS, display cabinet above my shoe cabinet, dining table & bench, cabinet for my plasma with sliding door, shower screen for both toilets, window for my service balcony as well as balcony, platform for balcony... we're nt gonna keep the balcony.. gonna remove the door and make it cosy corner... :dancingqueen: that's more or less what we are looking at for now... Hehehehehehhehehehe

Wah! All dat for $20k, so much carpentry.. good deal!

Hmm.. not wondering if I kena ketuk! But of coz haven't sign la, still considering. We like his attitude, just his prices are abit steep.

Kayser, dun mind me asking, how u plan to position your bed in the MBR? coz seems u doin alot of things leh.. thot quite limited space. Mine only put in 7ft wardrobe, yrs 13ft! (PM-ed u to find out more abt yr quote, hehe..paiseh)

Oh by the way, congrats on getting the keys! :yamseng:

Candyprincess, how abt u? oredi plan yr MBR positioning and all reno details?

For me, currently the quote is based on bedhead against the longer wall coz can't think of other ways..

Yah. getting the keys was exciting. heheh ... sign here sign there and viola!

Got a question to ask you ah, did you get the keys for the 2 doors outside the house where the gas and water meters are ah? I remembered when I moved to new house 5 years ago, it was issued to us. This time it wasn't. Or is it the keys will be issued only after the gas and water supplies are applied and activated?

my bed is placed against the long side of the wall, facing the tv point.Along the long side of the wall will have 8ft wardrobe. then on the short side of the wall(where tv point is), will have another 5 ft wardrobe/cabinet with my 3ft tv feature wall incorporated.

Yah. getting the keys was exciting. heheh ... sign here sign there and viola!

Got a question to ask you ah, did you get the keys for the 2 doors outside the house where the gas and water meters are ah? I remembered when I moved to new house 5 years ago, it was issued to us. This time it wasn't. Or is it the keys will be issued only after the gas and water supplies are applied and activated?

my bed is placed against the long side of the wall, facing the tv point.Along the long side of the wall will have 8ft wardrobe. then on the short side of the wall(where tv point is), will have another 5 ft wardrobe/cabinet with my 3ft tv feature wall incorporated.

all the keys should be handed over after the sign here sign there leh. anyway the gas and water supplies also on the same day leh.

but i wonder isit going to be a purely stadium only? Or a stadium cum swimming pool? :P

URA just denote it as a sports complex, but no description what does it consists of. Hopefully it's with swimming pool :P

hello candyprincess, i juz looking around for ID or contractors, tedious job like weight lifting :P

Hi, I'm staying at Blk 492, Admiralty Link. :P

hello angelwrath :P

Hi.. my quote was about $17k. our diff is only about $6k but yrs oredi include electrical and got so much more things, like study room, MBR got 13 ft wardrobe + 3 ft tv feature wall + 3 ft side table, foyer got additional cabinet, sliding glass door for kitchen... why ar?

Wetwork: MBR Toilet kerb

Celing: False ceiling/light holder for living, dining, foyer, passage

Windows + Doors: Kitchen sliding aluminium-framed door; MBR Toilet glass shower screen;

Plumbing: change whole house stainless steel water piping, install WC + basin,

Electrical: not included yet

Kitchen: 31.5 Ft cabinet + 19 ft solid surface; install sink, hood, hob, dish rack

Living + Foyer: 11Ft HHS feature wall w magnetic door, 5 Ft full height shoe-cabinet

MBR: 7 ft wardrobe

Common toilet : dismantle and install WC and basin

Miscellaneous: General cleaning + Floor protection + install kitchen & bathroom accessories + clear debris + permit

hi mystique, who is your ID? Can pm me? I looking for ID now and quite loss by the choice :dunno:

btw, your flat is how many rm type ? mine is at blk 468, 5Rm EA type.

I try to summarize cos i got no softcopy, so basically is typing out. As for pictures, i have not taken yet but will do so on sat cos was doing the opening ceremony on wed. anyway, the pictures are exactly the same as mystique ;)

Wetwork: cabinet base; washing machine base; fridge base; MBR Toilet kerb

Celing: False ceiling, L-box, alcove lighting for living, dining, foyer, passage and MBR

Windows + Doors: Kitchen sliding glass door; MBR Toilet glass shower screen; casement window for service balcony

Plumbing: change whole house stainless steel water piping, install sinks, taps, shower heads + mixers, storage heater, basin, etc

Electrical: 19 lighting/switch points + install 30 light fixtures + additional aircon point

Kitchen: 30 Ft cabinet + 21 ft solid surface + stainless steel backing; install sink, hood, hob, dish rack

Living + Foyer: 5Ft feature wall, 10 Ft half height shoe-cabinet, 2 ft full height cabinet

MBR: 13 ft wardrobe + 3 ft tv feature wall + 3 ft side table

Study: 10 Ft table + 8ft wall hung cabinet with shelves + 5 ft full height book cabinets

Total: 23k

hi kayser, who is your ID? Can pm me? I looking for ID now and quite loss by the choice :notti:

btw, your flat is how many rm type ? mine is at blk 468, 5Rm EA type.

Edited by leen

I thot it was included.. i tried all the keys leh but can't open the 2 doors. But the keyhole was rusty..

I tried becoz I couldn't find the plan for the light, which the officer said shd be smwhere in the hse. In the end we found it in the mailbox.

U oredi activate yr PUB a/c?

Leen, will PM you.. :dunno:

I thot it was included.. i tried all the keys leh but can't open the 2 doors. But the keyhole was rusty..

I tried becoz I couldn't find the plan for the light, which the officer said shd be smwhere in the hse. In the end we found it in the mailbox.

U oredi activate yr PUB a/c?

Leen, will PM you.. :dunno:

by right the keys are labelled leh.

called the hdb officer Mr Quek to ask just now.

he said not all units will be issued the keys to the water/gas meter doors. so i guess ours are not included.

I have not activated water/gas yet. plan to do it later when reno starts

Edited by kayser