Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

sighz... why got so much problems with the house one?

me still waiting for key... coming to 5 months already still no news. :dancingqueen:

hmmm i also waited ard that long for them to inform me... hmmm jus be patient ba.. ahaha easy to say i knw... but once u get it n reno starts its more exciting... my suggestion is to make sure u have ur ID on hand and ideas all drawn out.. so once get keys cn start reno strt away instead of further delay frm lookin for IDs and "screw ups" that wld further delay getting ur home done on/in time.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello neighbours! I'd booked my unit in Aug & had received news to collect my keys already but I'd postponed the appointment to 1st Feb as that is supposed to be a good day for us to collect keys & open door.

I've been lurking around here since Aug so I guess now's the time for me to drop a line to say "hi" to all my new neighbours! :notti:

Hello neighbours! I'd booked my unit in Aug & had received news to collect my keys already but I'd postponed the appointment to 1st Feb as that is supposed to be a good day for us to collect keys & open door.

I've been lurking around here since Aug so I guess now's the time for me to drop a line to say "hi" to all my new neighbours! :dancingqueen:

hihi... which block u book? me also book in aug... but no news till now... sad sad

hihi... which block u book? me also book in aug... but no news till now... sad sad

Don't be sad... Renopooh had waited patiently for 5 months for the keys & didn't make a noise to HDB. You should be receiving your notice soon, go check your mailbox! Renopooh is just staying 2 blocks away from you & having the same floorplan. :P

Edited by renopooh

Hi, me staying in 38wang now very nice place to live in. Will be shifting to clementi soon. Sure to miss this lovely neighborhood.

hi all..

im staying @ admiralty link blk 491 #10 just opp. e mosque n near e jelutong park.

bought in end 2002 for $117 400 n ord sold for $232 000 + $22 000 above valuation end 2007.

buyer 1st appt will be end Feb 08.

only if i got to know this forum much earlier...sigh..

anyway... :) to sembawang Homers.

Edited by sino_74

Hi all!

I am new to the forum & its my first time trolling. I have just gotten my keys end Jan (Blk 357B) & pretty excited about it. Was just wondering if other buyers faced the same problem as me.

HDB has re-tiled my whole unit & one thing I noticed was my common bathroom has blue tiles but my sink & toilet bowls are pinkish shade (maybe it was dark to be seen as what exact color but definitely not complementing the blue tiles). My MBR toilet is in this striking pink shade! I mean real striking that it caused an eye sore to me! :sport-smiley-004:

Anyone doing reno now? or will be staying at 357B?

Edited by arwena

I just got my keys at Blk 359A. Haven't started reno but will be soon. Check my blog at http://www.homeoftong.com/2008/02/14/my-new-house/ for some shocking photos! Terrible pipe leaking, but the town council fixed the problem in record time, the same morning I went to log the faults they sent the plumber down. I didn't notice till you say about the common toilet sink and bowl color, they are like beige color, not blue definitely!

Here are the photos I took.

commontoilet.jpgmastertoilet.jpg

Edited by keltong

Hey~*

I find that the brown is ok. But my common one is more like the MBR sink& bowl.. peach zzzz...

Went to your blog and wow.. definitely alot of defects. Maybe i should relook into mine again. Maybe due to excitement, i'm blinded by defects in de house.

Grr.. i so hate the MBR toilet tiles. Was expecting the same coloured tiles; pre-tile. Warm & soft.. unlike current one is abit harsh and strong.

No choice lah, got to live with it else got to spend money to redo.

I didn't check the floor that throughly also as by the time I got there after work, the lights are quite dim already, maybe need to put in temp light bulb.

But really excited to have finally gotten the keys. There were some boo boo but now everything is ok liao. Defeats yes, but was surprise by their efficiency. According to my friend who has been staying in Sembawang for a few years, he said the town council people are very nice, so that is at least a plus point.

i just came back from HDB Hub with my Keys... in a neighbouring block. should be going down this weekend to Officially open my Doors!

Think quite a few people from the area receiving keys today too! hehe... i peeped into the officer's PC... keke...

hopefully dun get too much defects in mine.

i just came back from HDB Hub with my Keys... in a neighbouring block. should be going down this weekend to Officially open my Doors!

Think quite a few people from the area receiving keys today too! hehe... i peeped into the officer's PC... keke...

hopefully dun get too much defects in mine.

Congrates! Welcome another new neighbour. We should share what areas we checked and what defects (if any) we got so we can all keep a look out for those areas.

Also, maybe share some reno tips since ours are same design. Heehee...

Anyone from the 356-360 blocks EA gotten window grille quotes? Can share? I will be asking for some quotes this week. Getting them to come and measure.

Hi

I am not doing any grilles for the whole house. But I am considering for balcony which i was quoted at $320.

Anyone combining the Bedrooms?

Hi

I am not doing any grilles for the whole house. But I am considering for balcony which i was quoted at $320.

Anyone combining the Bedrooms?

Balcony grille at $320? What type, aluminum or wrought iron?

Hey blueturtle

Whats your ID's name? Mine is Kenneth :P

Balcony grille at $320? What type, aluminum or wrought iron?

Its alu. So is it ex?