Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

Diy Storage Box With Window

Got this idea coz I'm tired of keeping my bags in the dust bags. So I brought some boxes from Ikea. It's on sale anyway.

These cost only $2.50 x 2 pcs. Of coz if your item is bigger , you'll need a bigger box.

I recomend boxes from Daiso as well , it's only $2. Best to get those foldable ones.

Items you need :

Scissors / cutter

Scotch Tape

Ruler

Pencil

Roll of plastic sheet - Popular bookstore

1-8.jpg

Eeks..need a manicure asap !!

2-7.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-6.jpg

5-6.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy my lil project :D:D:D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

clockwork, u finally reappeared. ha

U still do painting wall for pp ? have visit yr website and I'm interested to get u to paint one of my wall. try contact u however both yr email and hp doesn't work

clockwork, u finally reappeared. ha

U still do painting wall for pp ? have visit yr website and I'm interested to get u to paint one of my wall. try contact u however both yr email and hp doesn't work

Hi hi , sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much for your great intrest. But unfortunatly , I've stopped painting for awhile. Due to the nature of the work ,

I have suffered back pains due to painting at awkward positions. So far I've only painted 2 walls , which was my own home .

Even that is unfinished due to my constant back pain. And since I also have a full time job , can't squeeze in time with work , family & painting.

;) The response I got was overwhelming and I thank all you guys for your support ! :good::good:

The DIY storage box with window is innovative but how about a DIY storage box with compartments for shoes complete with window? :P And your DIY works are good, clockwork.

Hope your back gets better, maybe you might want to do accupuncture or yoga which might help your back problem

Edited by BunBun