Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pinklady

Your Furry Cutie Dogs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Woot am i the first??? Coooool....

Mine's a miniature schnauzer (salt & pepper)... female but acts like its a male... (dun ask how :D) .. and gets frighten off by kitty cats...

Hmm gonna try & upload her pics..

Oh yea, does anyone has any experience with their schnauzer's skin problems..? Mine's always scratching, and recently it's spread to her ear, and she's practically scratched her fur off the area behind her ears... :(

could be food allergy... vet will normally have u do food allergy test; try cutting the different types of food she is currently having; when u take away a particular one and she stops scratching, that's the one.

my experience is based on a jack russell tho :unsure: but i guess all dogs should be about the same.

doesn't my boy look like a computer genius? :D

IMG_00062.jpg

could be food allergy... vet will normally have u do food allergy test; try cutting the different types of food she is currently having; when u take away a particular one and she stops scratching, that's the one.

my experience is based on a jack russell tho :unsure: but i guess all dogs should be about the same.

doesn't my boy look like a computer genius? :D

IMG_00062.jpg

Hmm we've been to the vet numerous times, did food allergy test - nothing conclusive... been testing out her food / diet... we've basically drilled it down to the environment / weather... pains to see her always scratching...

Haha he sure does..tried putting on a pair of geeky glasses on him? hehe :P

Hmm we've been to the vet numerous times, did food allergy test - nothing conclusive... been testing out her food / diet... we've basically drilled it down to the environment / weather... pains to see her always scratching...

i rem my fren's dog had mange - also keep scratching, till her skin was red and raw - apparently some bug inherited fm the mother, but wun spread to humans and other dogs. i think it can only be determined thru a blood test, and treatment is quite a slow and painful process.

maybe u wanna bring ur girl for a blood test?

Hi, this is my 4yr old Crazy Japanese Spitz.. Bite everyone in the house except me.. Hahaha.. :P

3797748027_9f3c82c595_o.jpg

the 2nd pic is so cute, looks like he/she is smiling, heh

Corgi is a pure breed. He looks different after we shaved him. Looks like a jack russell now Haha. Will post some photos later.

super cute! both ur doggies!

is ur corgi a mix? he's super adorable and sweer

and ur poodle, looks mischievous

Hi, this is my 4yr old Crazy Japanese Spitz.. Bite everyone in the house except me.. Hahaha.. :P

3797748027_9f3c82c595_o.jpg

haha i tink it looks better in the 2nd pic, like it's saying "come check me out" :P

i rem my fren's dog had mange - also keep scratching, till her skin was red and raw - apparently some bug inherited fm the mother, but wun spread to humans and other dogs. i think it can only be determined thru a blood test, and treatment is quite a slow and painful process.

maybe u wanna bring ur girl for a blood test?

thats exactly whats happening.. thankfully it's only restricted to the area just behind her ear for now.. hmmm how's the treatment like? Not exactly very keen in feeding her all those medications etc...

more of my old and naughty fatty darling

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

like a sack of potatoes.. hehe :P

Corgi is a pure breed. He looks different after we shaved him. Looks like a jack russell now Haha. Will post some photos later.

Are they like... 'large' dogs or do they get as big as golden retrievers?

i like all of your doggies! my is an male maltese called Xiao bai. very common name, he likes to play and bite when playing with him, and when he's excited. like to scatch on the sofa too. when we never bring him out, he will urinate on my kitchen flooring and like to throw the newspaper onto the floor. aiyo, but he's really a sweet darling. now very lazy leh... will upload photos when i am free.

P3ungins, i think your dog's paw, may have some kinda infection, then they will keep on scartching when they are itchy, thus infection of the ear. this is what i suspect leh. last time i went to the vet, also got 1 owner having this problem and we chatted, and that's how i knew.