Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lohwl2000

William & Jovin New Home

I'm using google sketch up...its a free software... ;)

even double WOW!!! :bow:

that's so tricky to use. my fingers gonna twist & break into pcs, struggling wif that mouse.

later me pm u my bro's new floorplan... ask for ur help to draw draw :deal::P

thanks in advance !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
even double WOW!!! :bow:

that's so tricky to use. my fingers gonna twist & break into pcs, struggling wif that mouse.

later me pm u my bro's new floorplan... ask for ur help to draw draw :deal::P

thanks in advance !!

ok...no problem... :D

If u don't mind...I'm ok with it...just need your floorplan.

hi jaskel

wow you are really good..may i ask wat software you use?..like to try it out myself.

thanks again

gorilla

hi jaskel

wow you are really good..may i ask wat software you use?..like to try it out myself.

thanks again

gorilla

:lol: he just replied me tt leh... at post#47

Hi Everyone,

I back after a long 3 weeks reservist, sorry that my T-blog is not update during this period.

Do you think it is practical to put shower screen in my both bathroom. As some of the contractor has comment that it is very squeeze after putting it. Or we just create a step across the bathroom to act as a divider for wet and dry area and just ignore the splashing of water.

Thank you for all the help.

William

this is a classical case of 3D pictures look much better than the real thing

and i can say that your 3D pictures are nothing to shout about

can consider hiring a proper interior design

Hi Everyone,

I back after a long 3 weeks reservist, sorry that my T-blog is not update during this period.

Do you think it is practical to put shower screen in my both bathroom. As some of the contractor has comment that it is very squeeze after putting it. Or we just create a step across the bathroom to act as a divider for wet and dry area and just ignore the splashing of water.

William

It's a personal preference honestly. Some people like my family members can't stand having the whole bathroom wet whilst I'm neutral towards it. The bathroom which you frequently shower in should have a screen so that you needn't wash the entire bathroom so often, just the shower area. Saves you some time and water. :P

My common bath is also quite cramped after we put in the screen but it was necessary since so many of us bathe there. :)

Hi Everyone,

William

Hmm......I would prefer having a shower screen cos I also do not like the idea of wetting the whole bathroom :)

Moreover squeeze should not be a concern since you will not be sleeping in there right ? Hahahahaa :P

Hmm......I would prefer having a shower screen cos I also do not like the idea of wetting the whole bathroom :)

Moreover squeeze should not be a concern since you will not be sleeping in there right ? Hahahahaa :P

hehehe...for my case, like pet...i am neutral of wet or dry floor...

for my new plc...in fact intended to have a shower screen...realise it will be abit small..decide to go againnst it so as to have the freedom to move ard when bathing...:)

Hi Everyone,

William

I think its more of a personal preference. For us, we have the spaces to install the shower screen, but we didnt do any shower screen for both bathroom. Reason being, we are more concerned about the cleaning and maintenance part. hee.. :lol:

If you really want to install a shower screen, think the chances of having one at the mbr should be higher. As your mbr bathroom seems slightly bigger than your common one (from the floorplan) and the w.c. in the mbr bathroom also helped by not 'standing' in the way. hee.. :D

Hi william!!!

I have come out with the design layout for your place liao.

Any changes let me know :sport-smiley-018:

WILLIAM.jpg

Hi Rondy,

Thanks for the detailed layout drawing taht you have done for my place. It is really nice and I like the whole setup. Just a quick question that the false partition between the room and feature wall is act as a divider between the rooms and living room?

I have ask on the contractor the same concept, they mention to setup a concrete wall will need a few thousand dollars and if false partition they say it might not able to hold the weight of the TV & TV console.

William

bro thanks for coming by with ur darling.

btw, boost ur blog abit ahaha...

just a few links for u to go check out stuffs.

carpets: http://www.uacarpet.com.sg/arearugs/dew_shaggy.html

electricals: 4 Changi South Lane (Simei), 7th Floor (Tel: 6546 0847)

2nd hand hotel stuffs: http://www.hocksiong.com.sg/web/index.php

Hi Momo,

Thanks for sharing the links so kind of you after so much effort spent on sourcing them, I will definitely check it out....

Will hear your advice to update my blog once i have confirm my tiles and start date of my reno....

Cheers

William

Hi Momo,

Thanks for sharing the links so kind of you after so much effort spent on sourcing them, I will definitely check it out....

Will hear your advice to update my blog once i have confirm my tiles and start date of my reno....

Cheers

William

walau u bo sim ah! thanks wrong person! :~