Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yvonho

Window Grilles Contractor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This is a difficult question to answer. How big is your unit? How many windows are there in your house? Any full-height windows? How about the grilles? Are you changing them and if so, are you using aluminium or wrought iron? The best is get a few contractors to go down to to the house to take some measurements and give you quotations.

Mine is an EA, but I did not change the windows of the 3 bedrooms. I installed grilles for all windows and made a new wrought iron gate. Total about $3600.

master room grill lock key is missing...3rm flat, bt batok s u ck area, corridoor so dirty

can pm your contractor no.

hmmm, since so many of us are looking for alex, I'm wondering if Alex would mind putting his number on this forum for all our convenience and for him to make more $$$ as well.

Can someone who has his contact pls ask Alex if he minds doing so? :)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i know how much will it cost me to change whole house window & grills. mine is a 5rm. and can pm me alex number too. thank you

hope this is the right place to post this.

i got a quotation for doing up windows for my 4 room flat.

can anyone advise if this is ok or i can get a better deal?

1) To supply & install white powder coated aluminium sliding window

c/w blue glass ****, dining & kitchen = $1190

2) To supply & install black powder coated aluminium casement window

c/w blue glass at 3 bedrooms = $1040

3) To supply & install black / white powder coated aluminium window grilles

for whole house except 2 toilets =$1050

4) To supply & install white powder coated lourves at 2 toilets = $400

Your inputs are much appreciated... :help:

Hi, seems like a good quote. Which contractor are you using? Can recommend me? TQ

what I am really wondering is, how many of you actually take up Alex's offer and how is his workmanship?

I did take up Alex's offer. Workmanship quite good. Price reasonable too. Mine is an EA in AMK, 9 sets of windows. Installed all casement windows with grill (powdered white). Plus service balcony window and sliding door. Around region of 5.5k.

I did take up Alex's offer. Workmanship quite good. Price reasonable too. Mine is an EA in AMK, 9 sets of windows. Installed all casement windows with grill (powdered white). Plus service balcony window and sliding door. Around region of 5.5k.

any pics to show? so many ppl ask for his contacts but no one willing to put his work up for all to see

any pics to show? so many ppl ask for his contacts but no one willing to put his work up for all to see

I am getting a quote from him, I will try to post some pics if i give him the job. It seems like i am dealing with his brother vincent who seems busy because alex thought that the quotation was already given. Anyway Vincent only gave me an sms quote and i am still waiting for his email. will try to update.

Edited by parry14

Hi all.

I took up Alex's offer also. WPC tinted sliding windows with WPC grills for my EA at Wdl Ave 5. Good workmanship and good attitude. Very poilite person to deal with. My windows grill yet to be install, waiting for my first coat of paint. Can refer to my T-blog on my reno for the window pictures.