Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yvonho

Window Grilles Contractor

Hi .

Can U PM me Alex contact number? Replacing my window grille soon .

Many thanks.

This is my email- ben_jerry@ymail.com

I have PMed a few of you Alex's contact. If anyone still need his contact, can PM me directly.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I have PMed a few of you Alex's contact. If anyone still need his contact, can PM me directly.

Hi,

I need Alex's contact too please. Thanks in advance! :-)

pm me alex contract also can!! many thanks!!

Alex can be reached at 9100xxxx.

Hi Alex, If this course the unnecessary trouble, my apologies.

Edited by Victim 100

change all windows, how much does it costs?

This is a difficult question to answer. How big is your unit? How many windows are there in your house? Any full-height windows? How about the grilles? Are you changing them and if so, are you using aluminium or wrought iron? The best is get a few contractors to go down to to the house to take some measurements and give you quotations.

Mine is an EA, but I did not change the windows of the 3 bedrooms. I installed grilles for all windows and made a new wrought iron gate. Total about $3600.

Decided to share my experience on Yick Hong Aluminium (WIndow Grilles contractor).

Initially I approached the popular Well*** (Er**) for quote for my balcony grilles, yard area window grilles, and wrough iron gate, n was quoted $2.6k.

My contractor (Jason from U&B Reno) gave me his window contractor, Yick Hong's contact to get a quote directly so that will be cheaper than through Jason.

Anyway, was quite comfortable with Alex from Yick Hong, when he came for measurements n quote (quoted me $2.5k).

Decided to engage Yick Hong though not much difference in price with Well***.

I had asked Alex to help check the window handles & help change if any fautly/ loose. With his own initiative, Alex changed the set in the children room to handles with locks! I was very pleasantly surprised! He also didnt charge us for any additional cost for the handles, ~12 nos in total.

I also asked him to check for my mum's place and change all the remaining ones in my new pl. Of course, paid him for the handles etc.

We are definitely quite happy that we got Alex to do the window grilles job for us!

Hi, can you pls PM Alex's contact to me? Thanks alot.