Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

I post new new's pics for u to see. Muahaha.

tks bro for your kind intention, but better not la. i still prefer the see new in person cos she looks even better in person, right new??....haha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Smelly Smelly Mushrooms!

I love mushrooms, esp enoki

Charemme, I think u get New new to buy such a coffe top cum doggie house. Then ur doggie can guai guai stay in there when we are happily munching away. Hee.

DogCage.jpg

its cute but i dun think my boys will like... it look like his cage.. he will super sad ley

Before u all come into my house, i will get Malcolm to do a BODY SEARCH for the males and i will check the females.

ALL photography-abled gadgets shall be placed into a basket at the entrance.

NO PHOTOTAKING ALLOWED! ;)

and yes Angel!, i have tot of doing a name tag for u all as well! like kindergarten one! wahahaha....

new,

sad to say i cant attend your housewarming liao cos my wife has plans over that weekend. hate to miss the opportunity to see SK Fann wong....haiz....:(

nevertheless, hope the rest have a great time getting together and hope we can meet in future....enjoy!

i still prefer the see new in person cos she looks even better in person, right new??....haha

haiz too bad u loogi lor. ur lost to not be able to see me in person. :rolleyes:

Before u all come into my house, i will get Malcolm to do a BODY SEARCH for the males and i will check the females.

and yes Angel!, i have tot of doing a name tag for u all as well! like kindergarten one! wahahaha....

Like that maybe ur rule will backfire. Ppl won't go how. Ur potluck only u and Malcolm. :P. Muahaha.

Wah lao~ Then like that u gota take our HPs also arh? Sad leh.. I wana take pics with u leh.

Wah lao~ Then like that u gota take our HPs also arh? Sad leh.. I wana take pics with u leh.

Yes yes take pic and tag you in facebook so that everyone will know who you are le Wahahaha :P

Yes yes take pic and tag you in facebook so that everyone will know who you are le Wahahaha :P

wahaha~ yeah yeah, then wen she's famous, we'll be able to brag that we know new new. :P

ya, tired of calling that china woman n hearing her argue n giving excuses.

so we just accepted the skin n buttons. now getting quotes to do the cushion... :~

the furni store name used to be LIFESTORY then FASHION HOME then CASA CULTURE now!

Just found out that I got my sofa from them too....hope I'm not the one recommending them too u :P ....The invoice is Fashion Home but also got Life story logo, didn't know they changed to Casa Culture....ya their service is not so good...waited 6~8 weeks then deliver my sofa...and I force the saleperson to write the warranty in black n white.

lol sibei siao on lei,security even tighter than booking in for my reservist in Nee Soon camp,at least they wont do a pat-down on us :bow:

lol sibei siao on lei,security even tighter than booking in for my reservist in Nee Soon camp,at least they wont do a pat-down on us :bow:

Eh think she will rent a mental detector to be installed in front of her main door hahahaha :P

New , rachel , me and kopi should be "clean" cos if we want to take photo we will have taken long ago . So can we excuse the check ??

New , rachel , me and kopi should be "clean" cos if we want to take photo we will have taken long ago . So can we excuse the check ??

Morning Simon! Happy New Yr.

New new will probably check everyone. :P

But maybe I can draw her protrait by memory. The most she look uglier in my drawing. Lol.