Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newnyew

© Newnyew™ Is Back ♫ ♫ ♫

Morning Simon! Happy New Yr.

New new will probably check everyone. :P

But maybe I can draw her protrait by memory. The most she look uglier in my drawing. Lol.

Morn Mickey ....

Wow .... draw protrait sia .... U seem like know everything wor ... li hai .... li hai ....

U shouldn't let her know.... like that she will force u to wear a eye mask thru out the gathering liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Morn Mickey ....

Wow .... draw protrait sia .... U seem like know everything wor ... li hai .... li hai ....

U shouldn't let her know.... like that she will force u to wear a eye mask thru out the gathering liao

No la. No la. I cannot draw. I am not painter like New new la. Muahahaha. But to draw a round face + round body + 2 dots for the eyes + few curves for the nose/mouth/ear should not be a problem. Small children can draw. I think u and me can draw something like that too. Lol.

Edited by Mickey M

don anyhow say tins on her blog,that is the reason why my Visa application was rejected! :notti:

If she is so xiao qi, then no one can go liao. Hee.

Eh think she will rent a mental detector to be installed in front of her main door hahahaha :P

Haha, and dun even try to sneak stuff through, cuz her neighbour got a cctv aiming directly at her door. :P Scarly new borrow the cctv to spy on pple coming in thru her door and to catch anione who's trying to sneak a cam thru.

Pat/touch the whole body to check if got hide aniting. Normally it's from head to toe, that explains the "down" word.

ohhh... then maybe i can do for EVERYONE liao. hahahahhahaha!!!

New , that's early today ? i tot raining should be a good day for sleeping ??

yalor, i had a nightmare so wake up early.. :~

so nice to sleep, weather so nice....

yalor, i had a nightmare so wake up early.. :~

so nice to sleep, weather so nice....

then faster go back zzzz lah .... how I hope i can zzz now .... siaz .... monday blue .....

Eh think she will rent a mental detector to be installed in front of her main door hahahaha :P

yea tats a good one,beats going through hassle of thorough frisking which might easily takes up half a day ;)