Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gantan88

My 3ng - Starting My Life Anew

From the above pics, can see which 2 doors bigger and which 2 smaller?

The space on the left of the stove, i have wanted to put my microwave. Now dun even know whether a small one can fit ina not.

Even if can fit, it will be very very close to the stove/fire.

Maybe it is not obvious from the picture becos i took the pic at an angle.

left one looks bigger from the pic

ps. i updated my eubiq track pics :D

Edited by ossify

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi gantan,

Your kitchen color combination is quite similar to mine... just that my worktop & glass backing is black. Seriously, I feel that your kitchen cabinet is absolutely fine aesthetically. Don't despair ya. It's really looking nice :)

From the above pics, can see which 2 doors bigger and which 2 smaller?

The space on the left of the stove, i have wanted to put my microwave. Now dun even know whether a small one can fit ina not.

Even if can fit, it will be very very close to the stove/fire.

Maybe it is not obvious from the picture becos i took the pic at an angle.

actually my cabinet doors also slightly different size as I need to follow some fengshui measurements. But we discussed it with the carpenters already and we are aware of it.

Hi gantan,

Your kitchen color combination is quite similar to mine... just that my worktop & glass backing is black. Seriously, I feel that your kitchen cabinet is absolutely fine aesthetically. Don't despair ya. It's really looking nice :)

Aesthetically it looks ok, but in terms of usage, it doesnt quite suit. The space to the left of the stove, i am suppose to put Microwave Oven, but now the space so small. To the right of the stove has so much space...

why regret??

looks quite ok

I am looking at usability. The gap btw the basin edge and the kitchen will trap water, collect dirt. Undermount sink is so much more convenient.

This is my own mistake to choose postform lo..

Aesthetically it looks ok, but in terms of usage, it doesnt quite suit. The space to the left of the stove, i am suppose to put Microwave Oven, but now the space so small. To the right of the stove has so much space...

or get a smaller oven and place it facing the cooker instead of beside the cooker? or you can buy a shelf and place the oven on the wall?

Can any advise me on what fluorescent light to buy?

As in 5000k, 6000k, 7000k etc....

I need my kitchen to be very bright like the mid-day noon sun kind of brightness.

The sales lady gave me 7400k - this is too bluish already.... I called here and she said their shop doesn't have 5000k for fluorescent light. The next lower is 4000k which is cool white...

Any other brands can consider?

Thanks.

or get a smaller oven and place it facing the cooker instead of beside the cooker? or you can buy a shelf and place the oven on the wall?

Can consider....

But it is really not my fault that the kitchen cabinet turn out like that. They did not even involve me in the design of the cabinet... U think i have the right to ask them dismantle and redo the whole cabinet again?

Edited by gantan88

Can any advise me on what fluorescent light to buy?

As in 5000k, 6000k, 7000k etc....

I need my kitchen to be very bright like the mid-day noon sun kind of brightness.

The sales lady gave me 7400k - this is too bluish already.... I called here and she said their shop doesn't have 5000k for fluorescent light. The next lower is 4000k which is cool white...

Any other brands can consider?

Thanks.

i also don't like too blue altho they say it's good for the eyes. cool white should be ok. or you can go outside and buy, think brand doesn't really matter.

Can consider....

But it is really not my fault that the kitchen cabinet turn out like that. They did not even involve me in the design of the cabinet... U think i have the right to ask them dismantle and redo the whole cabinet again?

you can try. if not, then ask them to deduct $$.

u got the same sink as me,just that mine is under mount.

CIMG3147.jpg

I got it from Royal Franco. Then, this is the cheapest single bowl sink with deep depth.

dun worry lah, how often do you examine the sink? instead of regretting, maybe better to focus on more happy things. :D

Yalor, must learn to do that, really not worth fretting over a sink. Tmr i'll start moving my stuffs in. No time to think of all these le...