Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
can i check if all ur hobs are secured. my hob like can move a bit eh. i wan to put silicon but thot that it might nt be safe. HELP PLEASE !

Mine used to be silicon. Then the salesguy recommended that the new one NOT be silicon, so that it can be lift up easily.

So which one is better? Silicon or don't silicon?

Mine used to be silicon. Then the salesguy recommended that the new one NOT be silicon, so that it can be lift up easily.

So which one is better? Silicon or don't silicon?

You make your own decision lah. Most importantly, you need to find out if the brand or comapny has a good reputation or not.

And when you finally bought it, be happy with it.

Cheers. :)

I have been using Baby Ariston hobs for the past 5 yrs and the SS surface still shining though I am a heavy cook!

Now searching a new hobs for my mum's home... but seeing all the available SS hobs in the market, in my opinion, the Ariston SS surface still beats the rest!

The rest looks very faint and "thin"... the drawback is, Ariston still need 240V to power up the ignitor....

Hi All!

Heard that tecno is having a sale this weekend at their warehouse in Thompson.

Anyone have any experience in Tecno hob, hood and oven?

Edited by staticfree

How long you been using? did you buy the oven as well?? as the agent tat distribute this brand also distribute Smeg? which is a higher catergory brand?

I have been using cuizino hood and hob and oven. So far so good. 5 years already! I am now shopping for hood, hob and oven again.

I have been using cuizino hood and hob and oven. So far so good. 5 years already! I am now shopping for hood, hob and oven again.

cuizino has been around for 5 years already? didn't really heard of that brand 5 years ago.

cuizino has been around for 5 years already? didn't really heard of that brand 5 years ago.

Yes it is! :) Mine is CUI 8.3 VGB cooker, TS 92x hood. Bought the oven too. Was really good price then.

moving to my house next week. BOught a tecno hob...and UNO hood at a package price of $588...its my first time using these brands..Isit cheap?

suppose since they have been in the industry long, should be quite credible..lol

Does Poh Joo at Jalan Besar offer the best price compare to Mega Discount store at Novena Square?

We need to get Citygas to change the hose too right?

I just got a quote from Citygas. They have a showroom with all the hobs and hoods of various brands.

0% installment with DBS and UOB cards

Ellane Hood EH-2988 (720 suction power with auto cleaning)

Ellane Hob EGH-28 (2 burner with schott glass - lifetime warranty on glass)

TOTAL: $608 nett

Is it cheap??

mmmmm....Citygas cheaper or hardware shops like Poh Joo cheaper?