Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cornetto

Home & furnishing : Cooker hob, hood, oven

Hello:)

Can u share with me the pros and cons of using the Rinnai glass inner burner hob?

Seems good but we are hesitating cos it's glass. Wonder what would happen if we leave the stove on for more than necessary?

Where did u get yrs?

We went to Poh Joo and were sold hard on Hobz. Price was also very attractive- ~$620 for 3 burmers glass hob + hood, which cost less than than the Rinna CG hob alone.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much.

we have been using the same model since 2005 and love it alot as its easy to clean and maintain. My mum was worried about the glass but she has no complains now and even replaced the one in her own place with a glass hob though not rinnai as its too expensive and she wont be using it (tenants using it).

My mum does heavy cooking every day, at least twice a day and the glass is able to withstand the heat. We're using cylinder gas for this hob and we noticed that it consume lesser gas.

You might wanna read more about this inner flame burner from here

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
any one using Fujioh hob? How is it? The price a bit ex for even a 2 burners (about 366$). How much is Cuizono hob with 2 or 3 burners?

I just purchased a package, Fujioh 800MK2 hood with a 3 burner glass top hob. The package price is @1218 but we got it a bit cheaper. Most shops offer some discounts. Now waiting for delivery. Heard from a friend that it is quite good.

Got an electrolux EOB31002X built in oven also.

have anyone purchased the cuizino hob and hood before?

read through this whole post and nobody seem to have mention it at all..... is it good, reliable?

saw the design and seems quite nice... price is also quite reasonable.... hob + hoob around 600

thxs

anyone has experience with the models below? thxs :)

4243463674_f712fe40a9_b.jpg

4243463740_2c189ff88f_b.jpg

anyone has experience with the models below? thxs :)

4243463674_f712fe40a9_b.jpg

Am using cuizino glass hob since i moved in, light cooking as most of the time eating at my mum place. So far so good lor... got it as pkg with hood and franke sink & mixer tap. You can try checking with Excel Asia, desmond. Quite a nice guy.

Am using cuizino glass hob since i moved in, light cooking as most of the time eating at my mum place. So far so good lor... got it as pkg with hood and franke sink & mixer tap. You can try checking with Excel Asia, desmond. Quite a nice guy.

I saw a package selling a one of the Joo Chiat shop the same model for Hob and Hood selling at a package of 528... but cant find much info on cuizino brand thou..so am wondering like the price is too low for both items?? We cook everyday and love baking so wondering whether this brand will giv problem or not as the price is way too attractive to be true???? :o

I saw a package selling a one of the Joo Chiat shop the same model for Hob and Hood selling at a package of 528... but cant find much info on cuizino brand thou..so am wondering like the price is too low for both items?? We cook everyday and love baking so wondering whether this brand will giv problem or not as the price is way too attractive to be true???? :o

that's my worry when sourcing for hob/hood. Did read up here, there are others using it but quite little comments so far i found those good feedbacks lor that why bought it.

that's my worry when sourcing for hob/hood. Did read up here, there are others using it but quite little comments so far i found those good feedbacks lor that why bought it.

How long you been using? did you buy the oven as well?? as the agent tat distribute this brand also distribute Smeg? which is a higher catergory brand?

How long you been using? did you buy the oven as well?? as the agent tat distribute this brand also distribute Smeg? which is a higher catergory brand?

Been using since last sept, so far so good but light cooking only. Nope did not buy oven.

Been using since last sept, so far so good but light cooking only. Nope did not buy oven.

ok i shall look around then..as my is daily cooking :) but the pricing really attractive!!

Just purchase from *spam Fujioh Hob + Hood $668, very reasonable price ,can call

enquiry 64582531 look for richard

Hi Liquidpaper74,

May i know the model you purchase for both Fujioh hood & hob?