Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jthk18

Jm's Habitat

oh dear cannot complete b4 CNY sianz i'm hoping everyday that my house will be able to complete b4 CNY leh hopefully my contractor will deliver as promise ;)

no wonder you're not in a hurry but how come you can ask FSM to audit when you havent get the key leh ? :unsure: :unsure:

When u collecting your key, 20+ Nov? anyway one month earlier than mine, still have chance. How long did Jason promise u to complete the work.

I ask for owner's permission to let my FSM do a 30 mins survery in their unit.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow! Your kitchen is so big... can easily accommodate an island... /drool...

Quite big, but still can't accomodate an island. Eerrr maybe it's ok to land a 747 :D

i'm planning to build a partion to form a small service balcony for laundry n drying my clothes outside common toilet. But worry it will block the ventilation and nature light.

4011225764_70763ce05c_m.jpg

When u collecting your key, 20+ Nov? anyway one month earlier than mine, still have chance. How long did Jason promise u to complete the work.

I ask for owner's permission to let my FSM do a 30 mins survery in their unit.

Oh i might be able to collect my keys either this week or next week cos owner no longer staying in the house and agree to let me start the reno b4 2nd appt :)

he assured me that my house will surely be ready b4 CNY but u know le sometimes very hard to predict de sure got delays here and there so i'm still hoping i can stay in my new house during new yr hehehe :D

Oh i might be able to collect my keys either this week or next week cos owner no longer staying in the house and agree to let me start the reno b4 2nd appt :)

he assured me that my house will surely be ready b4 CNY but u know le sometimes very hard to predict de sure got delays here and there so i'm still hoping i can stay in my new house during new yr hehehe :D

Wow, great! how to make arrangement to start reno before 2nd appointment? need to go thru HDB?

Shud not be any prob la, CNY is exacty 4 months from now. Anyway, wish u luck mate.

Wow, great! how to make arrangement to start reno before 2nd appointment? need to go thru HDB?

Shud not be any prob la, CNY is exacty 4 months from now. Anyway, wish u luck mate.

eh ? no need to make arrangement with HDB de so long as seller is fine with it and you just need to sign an indemity form so that your ID can apply for the reno permit and you can start hacking hahahahaha :D

aiya i got alot of hacking leh moreover both me and my wife veri fickle minded de so scared change this and that lah hahahaha :P

hi coffee

sorry side track a bit. think you better have the HDB officer see the house first before you do any renovation. otherwise any irregularity in the structure will be pin point at you.

gorilla

eh ? no need to make arrangement with HDB de so long as seller is fine with it and you just need to sign an indemity form so that your ID can apply for the reno permit and you can start hacking hahahahaha :D

aiya i got alot of hacking leh moreover both me and my wife veri fickle minded de so scared change this and that lah hahahaha :P

Who will prepare this indemnity form? Mm... very useful info, I think i need to discuss this with my agent but he just left for Malaysia until early Nov :(.

Opsss... if u make a lot changes, no matter how fast the contractor can work also useless le.

hi coffee

sorry side track a bit. think you better have the HDB officer see the house first before you do any renovation. otherwise any irregularity in the structure will be pin point at you.

gorilla

Hi Gorilla, may i know when the HDB officer suppose to check the unit? anytime between 1st n 2nd appointment? Thx

hi coffee

gorilla

Yes in fact the HDB officer has already inspected the premise and nothing is amiss since the seller did not hack any walls at all :D

Who will prepare this indemnity form? Mm... very useful info, I think i need to discuss this with my agent but he just left for Malaysia until early Nov :(.

Opsss... if u make a lot changes, no matter how fast the contractor can work also useless le.

Bro this is the link to get the indemity form.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/isoa072p.nsf/13e5455...nity%20Form.pdf

the form is to inform HDB that during the reno process, if anything happen buyer and not seller will be liable. So it's no good for us buyer to sign but bo pian since your ID need this form to apply for reno permit b4 the 2nd appt :)

Bro this is the link to get the indemity form.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/isoa072p.nsf/13e5455...nity%20Form.pdf

the form is to inform HDB that during the reno process, if anything happen buyer and not seller will be liable. So it's no good for us buyer to sign but bo pian since your ID need this form to apply for reno permit b4 the 2nd appt :)

Many thankssss coffeeO, anyway i will ask for my agent advice. then will try to approach the seller.

Many thankssss coffeeO, anyway i will ask for my agent advice. then will try to approach the seller.

bro no prob no prob anyway your seller still staying in the house ? if yes, then might be difficult.

for my case, the seller not staying there de, they rent to ppl so no issue since they've already asked the tenant to move out liao

went to take a peek last weekend and the house is totally empty :D

Edited by coffee_o

bro no prob no prob anyway your seller still staying in the house ? if yes, then might be difficult.

for my case, the seller not staying there de, they rent to ppl so no issue since they've already asked the tenant to move out liao

went to take a peek last weekend and the house is totally empty :D

Yeah, they still staying there. i know is difficult, but must try. will contact my agent within this week.

He just survey inside and outside (around) my unit and will discuss with me again with the report 2 weeks later. The survey only took about 20 mins. I'm curious he din use the special compass during the survey.

Eh how come the report will need 2weeks. No compass how does the master know the direction??