Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mickey M

Somewhere Over The Rainbow In Jurong West~~

Aiyo~ Super simple de loh. If u can do tat jelly cheesecake, u can do all 3 that I sent u.

taoyan de... but before i try ur recipes, i wan to try to make pineapple tarts without pineapple.. haaha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
taoyan de... but before i try ur recipes, i wan to try to make pineapple tarts without pineapple.. haaha...

??? Pineapple-less tarts? Haha, I going to try making pineapple tarts this weekend too. But I wana do those wrapped ones and nt the open-faced tarts. :P

??? Pineapple-less tarts? Haha, I going to try making pineapple tarts this weekend too. But I wana do those wrapped ones and nt the open-faced tarts. :P

cos i no like pineapple ma. but i love the tarts when they melt in e mouth mmmmmm....

abit like ur fruit tarts' base :notti: i love them!

Edited by newnyew

cos i no like pineapple ma. but i love the tarts when they melt in e mouth mmmmmm....

abit like ur fruit tarts' base :notti: i love them!

Hahahah! Use other jam loh. :P Or u do the tart base and add chocolate cream. My hb told me to do that next time for him. :P

Hahahah! Use other jam loh. :P Or u do the tart base and add chocolate cream. My hb told me to do that next time for him. :P

i also no like jam la. haha i no like alot of things but still can eat till so pui. wahaha!

i also no like jam la. haha i no like alot of things but still can eat till so pui. wahaha!

Ar bo why I suggested chocolate in my previous post? U dun like so many things! :bleah: