Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

Crazy ! Bishan 5 Room Asking S$780,000 !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lucky I bought earlier in the year...otherwise prices would have been crazy now.

Even when I bought they were bad...despite of the economic downturn.

But SengKang area I dont think got so high COV.

lucky I bought earlier in the year...otherwise prices would have been crazy now.

Even when I bought they were bad...despite of the economic downturn.

But SengKang area I dont think got so high COV.

Erm... Sengkang 4 rooms are also asking for around 30K COV on the average now. My friend is viewing Sengkang units.

I heard that even units on the ground floor (other area) are demanding for COV wah~

Edited by forgotten

Erm... Sengkang 4 rooms are also asking for around 30K COV on the average now. My friend is viewing Sengkang units.

I heard that even units on the ground floor (other area) are demanding for COV wah~

not only sengkang.. even places like jurong w, woodlands also demanding high cov

Everywhere asking for high COV. Its a crazy resale market out there seriously right now. Even when we asked around Yishun prices in July/August, we view 20 over flats and most of them asked about 25k to even 50k COV. I believed the trend of increasing COV will continue into next year..

Everywhere asking for high COV. Its a crazy resale market out there seriously right now. Even when we asked around Yishun prices in July/August, we view 20 over flats and most of them asked about 25k to even 50k COV. I believed the trend of increasing COV will continue into next year..

I heard one 2nd floor Yishun unit near MRT station was sold at 55K COV recently. Didn't know that low floor units at suburb towns can fetch such a high COV. :bangwall:

U bought your unit already?

I guess the COVs will go up higher when the IRs open their doors next year. The BTO units take 4 years to build and another 5 years to be released into the resales market. I doubt the BTOs released lately can make the resales market go downhill. Nonetheless, I'm happy that govt is increasing the BTOs, at least more Singaporeans have the option to buy their units without cash.

Edited by forgotten

I heard one 2nd floor Yishun unit near MRT station was sold at 55K COV recently. Didn't know that low floor units at suburb towns can fetch such a high COV. :bangwall:

U bought your unit already?

I guess the COVs will go up higher when the IRs open their doors next year. The BTO units take 4 years to build and another 5 years to be released into the resales market. I doubt the BTOs released lately can make the resales market go downhill. Nonetheless, I'm happy that govt is increasing the BTOs, at least more Singaporeans have the option to buy their units without cash.

Yep I bought my unit already in August, near Khatib MRT =)