Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CJREDDEVIL

Crazy ! Bishan 5 Room Asking S$780,000 !

I think property prices will always go up and up due to influx of foreigners pushing up our prices and also inflation.. haiz.. think next time our grand grandchilden have to buy at 1million for a HDB liao.. quite scary hor..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I think property prices will always go up and up due to influx of foreigners pushing up our prices and also inflation.. haiz.. think next time our grand grandchilden have to buy at 1million for a HDB liao.. quite scary hor..

Yupp !

Agree with you it's scary.....lets see how our fellow forumer (Singababa) the next to break the record and make it even more scrarier......wish him goodluck and wish our next genreration best of luck too....hahhaha

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Maybe by then.. all my descendents will camp at the void deck and HDB office

because they cannot afford a HDB house

Maybe by then.. all my descendents will camp at the void deck and HDB office

because they cannot afford a HDB house

Maybe by then, even camping at void deck also need to pay COV.... :o .......hahhaaaa

Cheers!

i also wanna kp and share my experience in searching for a home.

while i was looking for a resale unit in TPY, one of the house was asking for 650K. I went to view it and find that the renovation is nicely done. I love the high floor unit and it's near central. At that time I kept asking the agent for valuation report he said it's not out yet so i waited for a week or so and ask if the valuation is out. I remember the agent roughly tell me that it is 600k over the phone. We requested for another viewing and the agent say they are looking at 680k now. So I took my time and think if i should view it agin. By the next time i called the agent agin he told me they want it for 700k. haha In the end i gave up calling the agent. The seller was just testing the market but they are wasting our time seriously considering the unit.

It's really sad to see the HDB flat price going sky high, and they are supposed to be subsidised. I am worried for the next generation afraid that they can't even own a HDB.

Maybe by then, even camping at void deck also need to pay COV.... :o .......hahhaaaa

Cheers!

LOL~ Next time, use the lift must pay ERP, camp at void deck & under expressways must pay COV.

I really worry for my kids. Now I already struggled to pay for my wedding and house. What will happen in 30 years time? Soon, 3 generations will have to squeeze into a small pigeon hole.

Edited by forgotten

LOL~ Next time, use the lift must pay ERP, camp at void deck & under expressways must pay COV.

I really worry for my kids. Now I already struggled to pay for my wedding and house. What will happen in 30 years time? Soon, 3 generations will have to squeeze into a small pigeon hole.

I dread this day.

I saw ur 1st appt is in Jan 2010. I m 3 days earlier than u. but so what?

i got a lousy seller from the start.

push for the longest delay of handover as possible.

Edited by berry_surprise

I dread this day.

I saw ur 1st appt is in Jan 2010. I m 3 days earlier than u. but so what?

i got a lousy seller from the start.

push for the longest delay of handover as possible.

Any update on your side?

Do u own a house now? By the way, I love the layout of your new house! My new house has narrow living room and kitchen. I just bought a sofa just now hehe. There are lots of sales now. :) Go & do Xmas shopping, buy yourself a new dress to cheer yourself up!

Edited by forgotten

it will be more siao if a buyer buys at that asking price. seller can ask for any price. at the end of the day, if there's a willing buyer to take out the seller, the the price becomes another data point for URA. Open and free market at work...basic economics. And yes, supported by the influx of PRs

Any update on your side?

Do u own a house now? By the way, I love the layout of your new house! My new house has narrow living room and kitchen. I just bought a sofa just now hehe. There are lots of sales now. :) Go & do Xmas shopping, buy yourself a new dress to cheer yourself up!

Hi forgotten....

Noticed that your OTP is 29th Oct 2010 ???......uhmmm.... :unsure: ....I think you have really forgotton to update it correctly.... :bleah: ...hahaa

Cheers!

Hi forgotten....

Noticed that your OTP is 29th Oct 2010 ???......uhmmm.... :unsure: ....I think you have really forgotton to update it correctly.... :bleah: ...hahaa

Cheers!

Thanks for pointing out my typo hehe :P

Any update on your side?

wow u so fast buy furniture already? where r u keeping them? no, i dont own a house. I'm renting my dad's condo. yes, i have to pay rent to my dad. anyway our lease with him ends this year, thought can move in by Feb but who knows...this seller keep pushing for the maximum. so i move in with my dad for the time being. actually wanted to buy his neighbor flat but they asking 50k cov, siao.

i expected the seller to push for the max btw 1st and 2nd appt so when they called me 2 days ago and told me about it, i was not surprised. i just tell my agent

that too bad for him, he will collect his commission later.

but time flies..so i m not unhappy anymore. just concentrate on saving more $.

just now over lunch, saw my old friend and he paid 30k cov for a tiong bahru 3 room. I say wow that's cheap for TB.

wow u so fast buy furniture already? where r u keeping them? no, i dont own a house. I'm renting my dad's condo. yes, i have to pay rent to my dad. anyway our lease with him ends this year, thought can move in by Feb but who knows...this seller keep pushing for the maximum. so i move in with my dad for the time being. actually wanted to buy his neighbor flat but they asking 50k cov, siao.

i expected the seller to push for the max btw 1st and 2nd appt so when they called me 2 days ago and told me about it, i was not surprised. i just tell my agent

that too bad for him, he will collect his commission later.

but time flies..so i m not unhappy anymore. just concentrate on saving more $.

just now over lunch, saw my old friend and he paid 30k cov for a tiong bahru 3 room. I say wow that's cheap for TB.

The store allows me to park my sofa at their warehouse. I just need to call them up again next year to arrange the delivery date.

It's good idea for you to withhold the payment of commission to your agent until you can move in successfully to the unit.

Hehe I won't consider 30K cov cheap for a tiong bahru >20 years old flat because tiong bahru units have super high valuation prices to begin with. My friend's 5-room at tiong bahru was sold at around 650K + 30K COV last month.

Edited by forgotten

The store allows me to park my sofa at their warehouse. I just need to call them up again next year to arrange the delivery date.

It's good idea for you to withhold the payment of commission to your agent until you can move in successfully to the unit.

Hehe I won't consider 30K cov cheap for a tiong bahru >20 years old flat because tiong bahru units have super high valuation prices to begin with. My friend's 5-room at tiong bahru was sold at around 650K + 30K COV last month.

Do u know the 1% commission which we have to pay? Can we pay less than 1% because the agent is simply CMI!

btw, what if u see sth nicer n cheaper soon?

Edited by berry_surprise

Do u know the 1% commission which we have to pay? Can we pay less than 1% because the agent is simply CMI!

btw, what if u see sth nicer n cheaper soon?

They force buyers to sign some form stating the 1% commission+gst during exercise of otp. Don't think we can reduce the commission rate after we signed it in black & white. :P

I thought we only find out about the 2nd appt date when we go for the 1st appt. How come you already know 2nd appt date now?

My agent is still alright in her services, so I don't mind paying her the full 1% at 2nd appt.

I bought my sofa at 50% discount, shall live with the choice for next 3-4 years until it breaks haha. I'm only particular about my bed.

Edited by forgotten