Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Comment Plush Living

i have engage PL for renovation also ^^ my ID is Frank and renovation still ongoing, projected to be done by next Wednesday. think the business concept for PL is not to hard sell i guess. throughout the reno process, whenever there is hiccups, he will try to give practical solution that will be cheaper to implement.

if there is any negative points that i have with Pl, i will say it's from the electrician that Frank engage. detail of that i have already written in my blog in the blog session.

i will recommend PL for those who need a ID but will advise to get your own electrician that are more reliable.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i have engage PL for renovation also ^^ my ID is Frank and renovation still ongoing, projected to be done by next Wednesday. think the business concept for PL is not to hard sell i guess. throughout the reno process, whenever there is hiccups, he will try to give practical solution that will be cheaper to implement.

if there is any negative points that i have with Pl, i will say it's from the electrician that Frank engage. detail of that i have already written in my blog in the blog session.

i will recommend PL for those who need a ID but will advise to get your own electrician that are more reliable.

Hi heroin174, wats ur blog for the comments for the electrician? I will be installing my lights this wk and I need to know more so I can talk to the project manager on this guy to ensure that things run smooth for me. Thanks

Hi heroin174, wats ur blog for the comments for the electrician? I will be installing my lights this wk and I need to know more so I can talk to the project manager on this guy to ensure that things run smooth for me. Thanks

my blog is in the blog section of renotalk. for electrical work, and same rule apply for all other work to be done, make sure you are in the loop for all changes to be made, and the cost of making the changes. for me, i was over charged for a certain electrical work done and was only inform of the cost after it's done. although my ID agreed to bear have of the cost, it's still not a very pleasant situation.

for lighting, i did not engage the electrician that my ID recommended as i manage to find a cheaper 1 (30% cheaper). The electrician Frank engage charged $10 per lighting to be install regardless of how many lights you have, whereby the 1 engage by lightings.com.sg charged $17 for first installation and $7 for each addition lights. also, for installation of celling fan, Frank's electrician charged $60. The 1 engage by lightings.com.sg consider it as first installation and so $17 :P

So did you get the name of the painter Frank hired?

please share, so I can avoid too.

didn't manage to get the name ...the boss of the painter is a fat guy driving a very very old car

Hi Forummers,

We r an excited owners of the unit at Pinnacle@ Duxton. We've been sourcing for an ID for our house renovation for quite some time. We finally decided to engage Darren from Plush Living. One of the main reasons why we engaged them was because their quotation were cost effective, fits out budget and that the design proposed was what we had wanted for our home.

So far the service provided had bee excellent, Darren has provided useful ideas and inputs to our design and concept of the house. He also provided alternative options so that we could save cost. The good thing is there is no hard selling by Darren but one of the cons is that being the boss he is very busy! And we have to agree that there is a need to constantly remind him of our appointments! Renovations are starting soon and we will update the progress and upload the pictures. Crossing our fingers that everything will go smoothly ;).

Hi ourluvlyhome, heroin174 and JLRY:

I'm new here and i've read alot of comments on Patrick/Ho Bee. & based on these, i have a very positive impression of him..

Could you please share your quotations with me as I'm getting my unit end of this year & would like to start on my research for now..

Thanks in advance!

Hi ourluvlyhome, heroin174 and JLRY:

I'm new here and i've read alot of comments on Patrick/Ho Bee. & based on these, i have a very positive impression of him..

Could you please share your quotations with me as I'm getting my unit end of this year & would like to start on my research for now..

Thanks in advance!

Apologies! Hi ourluvlyhome, heroin174 and JLRY: I'm referring to Plush Living/Darren Lim... In fact, i'm shortlisting these two for now... *blush*

Apologies! Hi ourluvlyhome, heroin174 and JLRY: I'm referring to Plush Living/Darren Lim... In fact, i'm shortlisting these two for now... *blush*

My house is currently being done up by Plush Living. ID is Darren and project manager is Richard... So far so good!

My house is currently being done up by Plush Living. ID is Darren and project manager is Richard... So far so good!

Yeah hongwen37, in fact, i'm shortlisting plush living becos of your high recommendations on him.. keke.. Can i ask for a copy of the quotation you have? i will PM you my email address shortly.. thanks in advance!! :D

Thanks alot hongwen37.. Have received the quotation.. :good: I've just started on my research for IDs, havent got my home yet.. But no worries, should I confirm PL the day I get my keys, will keep all updated on their service & workmanship!

PS: I've got a colleague who shares the same name & surname as u!!

I just engaged Plush Living. Met Dylan 3 times last week.

Its the 1st time that I signed up an ID within the same week that I met him ( this is my 2nd reno) and we NEVER see his work before

My impression is that they are not hard selling, hence we are quite ok with it.

1st meeting- @ Expo when we are shopping around for ID but main purpose is to the bb fair. He managed to give us the quotation on the spot with the things that we wanted.

2nd meeting- Wanted to sign up with Closet Design for 1 wardrobe and Clairified on certain "design" issues with Plush Living. He can honor the informal quotation that he had given us. ( cos some of the ID gave us a verbal quotation and its more expensive when we received a formal quotation) And we didnt sign up with Closet Design cos the lady, Angie who served us had an attitude problem. Raised her voice few times at me when she didnt listen to my questions and just keep repeating the cost of her system

3rd Meeting- At my hse, taking measurement (only con is that he was late)

Hopefully I can ve a smooth reno with them....

Hi all,

I'm new here.. I am getting my new home keys soon in May or latest by Jun. My location is in Queenstown. Is room standard flat around sq. I've just call up Darren from Plush Living to make appt with him the following week as he is on MC for 1 week. I see alot of comments regards to him services. So far so good.. i already short listed one of the ID which is Space Vision and the ID is Arena.. He gaves me the feeling that he is professional and i also like the design he propose. His quote is still within my budget just exceed by 2K... I prefer to look for another two more IDs for quote.. Any one here recently home renovation was done by Darren??? Would love you guys to gave me comments and also recommendations... Hope to hear from you soon..

Cheers..... :)

I just engaged Plush Living. Met Dylan 3 times last week.

Its the 1st time that I signed up an ID within the same week that I met him ( this is my 2nd reno) and we NEVER see his work before

My impression is that they are not hard selling, hence we are quite ok with it.

1st meeting- @ Expo when we are shopping around for ID but main purpose is to the bb fair. He managed to give us the quotation on the spot with the things that we wanted.

2nd meeting- Wanted to sign up with Closet Design for 1 wardrobe and Clairified on certain "design" issues with Plush Living. He can honor the informal quotation that he had given us. ( cos some of the ID gave us a verbal quotation and its more expensive when we received a formal quotation) And we didnt sign up with Closet Design cos the lady, Angie who served us had an attitude problem. Raised her voice few times at me when she didnt listen to my questions and just keep repeating the cost of her system

3rd Meeting- At my hse, taking measurement (only con is that he was late)

Hopefully I can ve a smooth reno with them....

hazalk: is the price quoted by Closet Design better than as we compare to asking the ID to do a walk-in-wardrobe for us?

hazalk: is the price quoted by Closet Design better than as we compare to asking the ID to do a walk-in-wardrobe for us?

Its about $100+ diff during the exhibition promo...

Wanted to choose Closet Design cos we wanted to just ve a wardrobe only...which is our initial plan

Edited by hazelk