Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Day 82-85

Preview of my customised steel metal gate. Specially designed for privacy as well. :)

dsc00275nk.jpg

Preview of one of my bedroom doors installed by Yontat

dsc00278rm.jpg

Nice gate n bedroom door which is the same bedroom door as mine..... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey, everything coming along nicely ya... i like ur gate.. good privacy idea... :D

Yeah... we love the finished product. When we were conveying our idea to the gate maker, we were so afraid of them not able to get it done to our expectation. As my unit is along the common corridor, this design serves us well. :D

Nice gate n bedroom door which is the same bedroom door as mine..... :)

Haaa..... in fact, the idea of this gate design comes partially from your gate @ Pinnacle. Did some amendment here & there before arriving to this final outlook. :notti::notti:

Yeah... we love the finished product. When we were conveying our idea to the gate maker, we were so afraid of them not able to get it done to our expectation. As my unit is along the common corridor, this design serves us well. :D

I have the same feeling as you now as I am afraid that the orange and grey concept will not meet my expectation and will not be as nice as I expect you know. What do you think, bro? Does orange match grey?

Haaa..... in fact, the idea of this gate design comes partially from your gate @ Pinnacle. Did some amendment here & there before arriving to this final outlook. :notti::notti:

hahhaha....I charge you for the copyright...hehhehe....so you must be very happy when the end result turns up pretty good right? So Edmund hand over the unit to you on 10/2?

hahhaha....I charge you for the copyright...hehhehe....so you must be very happy when the end result turns up pretty good right? So Edmund hand over the unit to you on 10/2?

Personally, I think gloss white or light cream color goes very well with orange. Will not go wrong. As for grey, I can't be certain though. It's your call, sis. :)

Yeah! Somewhere ard Wed if nothing goes wrong :D

Personally, I think gloss white or light cream color goes very well with orange. Will not go wrong. As for grey, I can't be certain though. It's your call, sis. :)

Yeah! Somewhere ard Wed if nothing goes wrong :D

Edmund said that grey match orange perfectly and I really hope that it turns out well though the concept of the magazine is also orange with light cream.....I guess he is just matching my living room colour - misty...anyway, wait for the result to be out.... :)

Day 86

Preview of my divider.... Overall quite nicely done up :D

dividerr.jpg

Currently awaiting for the tinted mirror to be installed :)

Edited by bluewater

Day 86

dividerr.jpg

Hi,

Well done ! How much u pay for this divider ? 3ft Length ? Pls share. Thx

rgds,

Day 86

dividerr.jpg

How come it becomes divider? I tot it is grey shoe cabinet? :unsure:

Hi,

Well done ! How much u pay for this divider ? 3ft Length ? Pls share. Thx

rgds,

Hi limmike,

It's slightly longer than a normal door width. It's part of the package. Thanks. :)

How come it becomes divider? I tot it is grey shoe cabinet? :unsure:

Yea... supposed to be.... but MIL gunned it down after seeing it :bangwall: .... So, bo bian became this divider. Frankly, it looks so much nicer and gives one a more airy feel now. :D

:o the "black label" gate! simply stunning. Bluewater, u've a very stylish gate .. looking bold & strong :good:

I'm usu impress by strong themes & bold colors .. but dunno why when it's my turn .. it always turn out otherwise.

Guess m not the gutty types :thumbs up:

Edited by chipee

Day 86 Continuation

Preview of kitchen cabinet with the black tempered glass backing (Hob will be installed tomorrow). As the pic depicts, it has a faint mirror effect. Totally love it. :dribble:

kitchencabinet.jpg

Angled close up on Hansgrohe Talis S kitchen mixer + Reginox sink undermounted on black galaxy granite top. No regrets choosing HG mixer as it has the "solid" & "quality" feel. Nothing of those wobbly type. Apparently, the water jet system is quite powerful when fully turned on. :D

sink2.jpg

Side angle close up

sinkkm.jpg

The guys just installed the tinted mirror in living hall & master toilet. Will take a pic once all the securing tape & wood are removed from the scene.

GOod news!!! Edmund was on site when I arrived. Was informed that all the remaining stuff will be completed by tom. afternoon & he will do the HO tom. Finally got away with all these headache!!! I'm so so ... relieved. :bow::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-003:

:o the "black label" gate! simply stunning. Bluewater, u've a very stylish gate .. looking bold & strong :good:

I'm usu impress by strong themes & bold colors .. but dunno why when it's my turn .. it always turn out otherwise.

Guess m not the gutty types :thumbs up:

Haaa chipee.... Thanks for your comments. My friend, who saw it over the weekend, commented that it gives a "arty farty" impression. :D

Hey, not to worry, your turn coming soon. By the way, Edmund told me just now that he had met you up on your quotation. That's fast How's things going? :D

Day 86 Continuation

Preview of kitchen cabinet with the black tempered glass backing (Hob will be installed tomorrow). As the pic depicts, it has a faint mirror effect. Totally love it. :dribble:

Angled close up on Hansgrohe Talis S kitchen mixer + Reginox sink undermounted on black galaxy granite top. No regrets choosing HG mixer as it has the "solid" & "quality" feel. Nothing of those wobbly type. Apparently, the water jet system is quite powerful when fully turned on. :D

Side angle close up

The guys just installed the tinted mirror in living hall & master toilet. Will take a pic once all the securing tape & wood are removed from the scene.

GOod news!!! Edmund was on site when I arrived. Was informed that all the remaining stuff will be completed by tom. afternoon & he will do the HO tom. Finally got away with all these headache!!! I'm so so ... relieved. :bow::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-003:

hi bluewater, your kitchen is nicely done up... :good:

love your HG tap, do you use hot water for your sink too??

hi bluewater, your kitchen is nicely done up... :good:

love your HG tap, do you use hot water for your sink too??

Hi jooseng,

Thank you :D

Nope, we aren't using hot water for our kitchen mixer though. :)

Day 86 Continuation

kitchencabinet.jpg

sink2.jpg

Side angle close up

sinkkm.jpg

Bro, happy for you and glad that Edmund can hand over the unit to you. So are you moving in b4 CNY or end of this month? I look forward to see the divider with the mirror photo. :)