Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Hi KSJL, Edmund will be doing my kitchen area, carpentry work & plumbing installation :)

Hi Bluewater, great to hear your reviews on Edmund's services.

I'm keen to do tinted mirror as well. That's a good job for you. Very nice ya!

Hi Chipee,

No worries on that ;) Edmund may not be the cheapest in town, but one thing for sure, he wun "chut" any alibaba pattern during the renovation. Rest assured that he will get things done for you. :)

Go for it! It's nice! Makes the whole place bigger & it's not as "loud" as using clear mirror. :D

Blue: Does Edmund gurantee his work for 1-2 years? I understand from my colleague that Weiken gurantee her for 2 years should she find out any defects later. What if Edmund does not and we have some defects later, can we find him? :rolleyes:

Edmund gives 1 yr warranty for his works. Wear & tear will be borne by owner, which is quite standard. Anyway, within or over warranty period, just give him a call... he will get it done for us :) He's a man of his words... My colleague, who intro Edmund to me, has been with him for close to 10years liao. His coming 2nd house, a condo, will be done by Edmund after CNY ;)

Edited by bluewater

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today was so hectic with deliveries & cleaning up till I only had dinner as my only meal of the day. Worse than going back office man! :(

Preview of breakfast top with black glass

bftop.jpg

Close up view

bftop2.jpg

Kitchen appliances in!

ovenfridge.jpg

Sharp fridge

fridgeo.jpg

Panasonic 3-in-1 Microwave oven

oven.jpg

Electrolux Time Manager W/M

63094054.jpg

HDTV & HTS (Still in the midst of hooking up :P)

83941234.jpg

Lastly, my bedside wall hung vintage lamp from Lorgan :)

mtrlight2.jpg

Dining table from Xtra also delivered today. But forgot to take pic :P

Electrolux Time Manager W/M

63094054.jpg

Bluewater, love the look of your toilet. So classy even though it's simple.

And we have the same w/m. So far so good. I love using it. Very user friendly.

Bluewater, love the look of your toilet. So classy even though it's simple.

And we have the same w/m. So far so good. I love using it. Very user friendly.

Thanks bigeyedfish! However, I still prefer the outlook of my master toilet. Sorry that I can't seem to be able to take full pic of its layout with my lousy cam. After all accessories are up, the master toilet is really niceeee... :)

Is your W/M EWF8586? :) Have not used it yet. It's really cool to hear good comments abt the W/M. That means I din make the wrong choice. :D

Hi infinitie,

Thank you for your kind comments :D

Reno is both time & money consuming... Plan out all your wish items & start to get quotations after CNY for comparison (My advise is don't just compare the price; request to see their showflats) When comes your time, do bear in mind to take it easy. Get a good contractor to help lessen your stress load. ;)

Rem. to set up a blog by then ya.... :D

Hi Bluewater,

Thanks for your precious advise.

Yes, totally agreed with you... i hope i will get things done smoothly just like u.

Shall stand by lots of redbull also...kekeke :P

I will let u know once i set my blog,by then hope you can still remember me & give me support cum advise <no charges hor>.

Cheers

infinitie

Hi Bluewater,

Thanks for your precious advise.

Yes, totally agreed with you... i hope i will get things done smoothly just like u.

Shall stand by lots of redbull also...kekeke :P

I will let u know once i set my blog,by then hope you can still remember me & give me support cum advise <no charges hor>.

Cheers

infinitie

Hi infinitie,

No worries on that ;) It's just my 2c advise :P

Actually, it was generally a smooth journey with slight small stones scattered along the way. hahaha. :D Yeah, getting drinks & small bites are important... Do standby your "Ang Gu" ya .... hahahahaha

Sure, will definitely give my support to your blog by then. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-004:

Hi infinitie,

No worries on that ;) It's just my 2c advise :P

Actually, it was generally a smooth journey with slight small stones scattered along the way. hahaha. :D Yeah, getting drinks & small bites are important... Do standby your "Ang Gu" ya .... hahahahaha

Sure, will definitely give my support to your blog by then. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-004:

:D:D:D

Thank u so much ya... looks like both are us are owl, sleep so late..

By the way, i like the tiles u chosen, nice nice.... :)

Cheers,

infinitie

:D:D:D

Thank u so much ya... looks like both are us are owl, sleep so late..

By the way, i like the tiles u chosen, nice nice.... :)

Cheers,

infinitie

Yah... but not tonight... Guess I "buay tong liao" after a long long tiring day. :help::help:

On that day we chose our tiles, we kept reminding ourselves to keep within our budget. Luckily, we managed to select these tiles within our reach. And it turns out pleasing to our eyes luckily, though not so fabulous like what mosaic tiles, etc, can do. Personally, I love mosaic tiles, but $ can only carry me this far. hahhaha :P

Today was so hectic with deliveries & cleaning up till I only had dinner as my only meal of the day. Worse than going back office man! :(

Sharp fridge

fridgeo.jpg

hey think we got the same fridge.. got ours from parisilk but they told us no stock from them so hv to wait til end feb... gv us a replacement fridge for the meantime.. gotta call them tmr... 8|

everything looking very nice blue... looking forward to more pics... :yamseng:

also does ur panasonic microwave oven have chinese words on it? hubby doesnt like the chinese words on gadgets.. :rolleyes: the only ones that i saw so far that doesnt hv any chinese words on them are the samsung microwave ovens..

Preview of breakfast top with black glass

bftop.jpg

Close up view

bftop2.jpg

Kitchen appliances in!

ovenfridge.jpg

Sharp fridge

fridgeo.jpg

Wow - most of the stuff in and I can see that it is a full home now. Happy for you! I got the Sharp fridge too but smaller than yours. :)

Lastly, my bedside wall hung vintage lamp from Lorgan :)

mtrlight2.jpg

Dining table from Xtra also delivered today. But forgot to take pic :P

Very cute wall hung lamp - is it bright? If we cant get a floor lamp we may consider getting a wall hung - is it swivel? At least hung on the wall will not take up space ah....right choice!

I would very much interested to see your dining table n sofa. :) Look forward to more pics.....

Happy New Home on Happy New Year! HUAT AH!!!!!!! **shout loudly HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!****** :D

hey think we got the same fridge.. got ours from parisilk but they told us no stock from them so hv to wait til end feb... gv us a replacement fridge for the meantime.. gotta call them tmr... 8|

everything looking very nice blue... looking forward to more pics... :yamseng:

also does ur panasonic microwave oven have chinese words on it? hubby doesnt like the chinese words on gadgets.. :rolleyes: the only ones that i saw so far that doesnt hv any chinese words on them are the samsung microwave ovens..

Yah this fridge is less advanced in function wise. Simple & clean cut look :D I got mine from Costplus, ordered via call line.

Thanks butter; looks much complete in the kitchen with most major appliances in :)

For the Panasonic oven, I don't remember there's chinese wordings... shall go take a look again :P:)

Wow - most of the stuff in and I can see that it is a full home now. Happy for you! I got the Sharp fridge too but smaller than yours. :)

Urs should be same width @ 700mm but slighter shorter in height :) How much did you pay for it?

Very cute wall hung lamp - is it bright? If we cant get a floor lamp we may consider getting a wall hung - is it swivel? At least hung on the wall will not take up space ah....right choice!

I would very much interested to see your dining table n sofa. :) Look forward to more pics.....

Happy New Home on Happy New Year! HUAT AH!!!!!!! **shout loudly HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!****** :D

Yes it's bright enough for bedside area esp. since it's a wall hung type. When switched on, only the circumference area lights up. Centre is still the mirror finish from the bulb. Looks pretty cool. hehe :D And yea, you are right, it's swivel, 360deg rotatable & the chrome spherical holder can also rotate 360deg as well. Very versatile. :D

Wow...great choice...love the lamp you got from lorgan....

very panton - eames - era....

like alot of the 2nd hand vintage stuffs from lorgans...especially the vintage eames fibreglass versions...

cant wait to see your table from Xtra....

Cheers