Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Basically, it's not the color... Guess you felt it's too plain to be appealing....

Personally, I think it looks ok & what you can do is maybe get some loose decals and deco it up. Will look better, who knows! :D

Loose decal? Vincent can help?

yeah, check w/ Vincent up :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii
Panasonic 3-in-1 Microwave oven

oven.jpg

Bro, take note that the microwave 3in1 need lots of ventilation. Remember to clean it often as these high end microwave need maintainence just like my 4in1 Water oven from sharp.

The heat generated can also cause your carpetry to warp if running long hours of constant heat. Got time just take out the micowave and clean the interior... else, confirm dirty and also can check damage....I suggest put a cloth on top of the micowave to reduce the heat from warming up the top surface of this interior micowave cabinet.

Bro, take note that the microwave 3in1 need lots of ventilation. Remember to clean it often as these high end microwave need maintainence just like my 4in1 Water oven from sharp.

The heat generated can also cause your carpetry to warp if running long hours of constant heat. Got time just take out the micowave and clean the interior... else, confirm dirty and also can check damage....I suggest put a cloth on top of the micowave to reduce the heat from warming up the top surface of this interior micowave cabinet.

Hi Goobii, thanks for your advise !!! ;):)

Today is the delivery of my Foscarini Twiggy Lamp, Magis Stool-One & Eames chair :)

Managed to get a shot of my Master Toilet... see preview below :)

dsc00346zv.jpg

Cove light behind mirror ON

dsc00348ci.jpg

Eames in red with matching red rug :D

dsc00353vh.jpg

Far shot

dsc00352ie.jpg

Bottom of the chair is the "Eames" authentic tag

dsc00351br.jpg

Today is the delivery of my Foscarini Twiggy Lamp, Magis Stool-One & Eames chair :)

Eames in red with matching red rug :D

dsc00353vh.jpg

hey blue... finally see some of ur furnitures... definitely worth the wait... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

how much is ur Eames chair?

Preview of Foscarini Twiggy Lamp in close up

dsc00369de.jpg

Preview 2, less my rug & coffee table which will be arriving next month thou :rolleyes:

dsc00367f.jpg

like ur Magis stool, it really look sleak.... *thumbs up*

saw ur fan in ur living rm, how much and where did u bought it from? i only manage to fd it with only 2 'cones' instead of 3 'cone'.

hey blue... finally see some of ur furnitures... definitely worth the wait... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

how much is ur Eames chair?

Thanks butterfingerzz :)

Now, can't wait for my rug & coffee table to arrive to have the whole layout completed :D

The Eames chair costs us $500+ from Xtra, if not wrong. If you keen, can go Xtra & check it out for latest pricing :)

swee lah bro :)

Waaa bro, surprised to see you back again :sport-smiley-004: Thanks man!!! :drunk:

like ur Magis stool, it really look sleak.... *thumbs up*

saw ur fan in ur living rm, how much and where did u bought it from? i only manage to fd it with only 2 'cones' instead of 3 'cone'.

Yeah jonana... we love the Magis stools at first sight... During the hunt, we saw so many types of bar stools, but just have the Magis in our heart. No choice but to bite our teeth to get the original one as the replicas we saw are poorly made to last...

The fan is FOC as I've redeemed for it with my reward points @ Caltex, which was selling @ $99 for it at that time. Best Denki has this 3-head model now cos' I just saw it @ Vivo Branch earlier ;)

Thanks butterfingerzz :)

Now, can't wait for my rug & coffee table to arrive to have the whole layout completed :D

The Eames chair costs us $500+ from Xtra, if not wrong. If you keen, can go Xtra & check it out for latest pricing :)

Waaa bro, surprised to see you back again :sport-smiley-004: Thanks man!!! :drunk:

Yeah jonana... we love the Magis stools at first sight... During the hunt, we saw so many types of bar stools, but just have the Magis in our heart. No choice but to bite our teeth to get the original one as the replicas we saw are poorly made to last...

The fan is FOC as I've redeemed for it with my reward points @ Caltex, which was selling @ $99 for it at that time. Best Denki has this 3-head model now cos' I just saw it @ Vivo Branch earlier ;)

Hey bro, Swee! would love to have some of those furniture if S11 allows :unsure:

BTW, how's the fan power for the 3-head cone fan? looks swee swee in your living room! :good:

Hey bro, Swee! would love to have some of those furniture if S11 allows :unsure:

BTW, how's the fan power for the 3-head cone fan? looks swee swee in your living room! :good:

thanks samgalz :)

Fan power is gd; only drawback is no remote control. :(

Blue: Y no foto on your LUSH sofa? ;)

Will take frontal pic when rug & coffee table arrive. Meantime, looking out for throw cushions :P

Edited by bluewater