Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Yeah man... The feeling is so hotel-like esp. after my 42" TV & soundbar are up in my master bedroom.... hahhahaha.... :notti:

Wow - 42" TV somemore! I got 40" TV already feel so big but you got 42" - wow...we really know how to enjoy our life hor...hahahhaha...;ppppppp....yes, hotel like especially I see my curtain inside my room .....hahhahahah

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

:sport-smiley-004: wow bluewater .. you've a wonderful setup in your study interior. The area looks modern in style to create a comfortable feeling, sure got mood to work hard.

It's great to slumber into the luxurious feeling of a boutique-style hotel at home.

Definitely it's the time to relax & enjoy in your stylish sanctuary!! :notti:

AddEmoticons00518.gif

Edited by chipee

:sport-smiley-004: wow bluewater .. you've a wonderful setup in your study interior. The area looks modern in style to create a comfortable feeling, sure got mood to work hard.

It's great to slumber into the luxurious feeling of a boutique-style hotel at home.

AddEmoticons00518.gif

Chipee: Dont forget the amount of $$$$$$$$$ he has thrown into his hotel style home too....hahhahha....I believe u will have yours soon! :) As for me, I am still waiting for my black sofa to be delivered next month. This weekend will go to LUSH to look out for rug and coffee table. Maybe to Gain City or Harvey Norman to buy my living room TV too. :)

So have you bought all your stuff?

:sport-smiley-003: tat's y nowadays must work long hours mah .. I haven't make my round of purchase yet .. if I've time will like to visit Missoni Home tis Sat.

Wow - 42" TV somemore! I got 40" TV already feel so big but you got 42" - wow...we really know how to enjoy our life hor...hahahhaha...;ppppppp....yes, hotel like especially I see my curtain inside my room .....hahhahahah

The distance from my bed to tv console is just nice for 42" TV... :D

hmm..got picture to show?! :P

Here you go bro :sport-smiley-004:

mastertv.jpg

AddEmoticons00518.gif

Thanks Chipee.... Been enjoying my master bedroom & study room from Day 1... Love my "pa game" corner now..... :notti: :notti: :notti:

:sport-smiley-003: tat's y nowadays must work long hours mah .. I haven't make my round of purchase yet .. if I've time will like to visit Missoni Home tis Sat.

What does Missoni Home sell?

The distance from my bed to tv console is just nice for 42" TV... :D

Here you go bro :sport-smiley-004:

mastertv.jpg

Thanks Chipee.... Been enjoying my master bedroom & study room from Day 1... Love my "pa game" corner now..... :notti: :notti: :notti:

BLUE: Do you cover your TV during sleep?

:sport-smiley-004: wow tat's a nice one .. HB will love to have this kinda setup in MBR.

KSJL, I visit their storefront then let you know okie. I think they might have something I'm interested. It's quite nearby our area so will like to check it out.

"Missoni Home's line is flirtatious and playful with a rich mosaic of luxurious textiles that incorporates design for every part of our lives. The range now includes towels, bedding, throws, soft furnishings, upholstery and curtaining fabrics, rugs, accessories and now furniture."

:sport-smiley-004: wow tat's a nice one .. HB will love to have this kinda setup in MBR.

KSJL, I visit their storefront then let you know okie. I think they might have something I'm interested. It's quite nearby our area so will like to check it out.

"Missoni Home's line is flirtatious and playful with a rich mosaic of luxurious textiles that incorporates design for every part of our lives. The range now includes towels, bedding, throws, soft furnishings, upholstery and curtaining fabrics, rugs, accessories and now furniture."

Chipee: You can always add this into your reno now...hehehhehe....I got a canopy shelf for my MBR too but not like BLUE leave it open but I hide my TV when we are zzzzzzzzzzz and when we want to watch TV then we show our TV - if not it is just a display shelves...hehhehehe...really huge looking at it as we wall mount our 40" TV inside.....

Blue: know what? Jason is proposing me to get a divider like your living room for my living room for FS purposes but I guess not possible for my side since my area is not as big as yours! Hopefully the 3 seaters sofa can sort of block off....hahahhaha....

KSJL: Yes, I recalled seeing the photo you posted on your MBR wardrobe. It's a nice & neat idea :good:

Will place a 26" LCD beside the wardrobe as I don't see much space left *sigh*

KSJL: Yes, I recalled seeing the photo you posted on your MBR wardrobe. It's a nice & neat idea :good:

Will place a 26" LCD beside the wardrobe as I don't see much space left *sigh*

Morning all!

Thanks Chipee for the compliment! Before Edmund do my wardrobe n canopy shelf I just told him our requirement that we do not wish to show our TV when we zzzzzzzzz so he suggest to have such concept - something like hotel style.......initially Edmund carpenter reveal all the bare bare laminate inside which we find it weird so we told them that they have to paste another laminate inside same like the outside laminate. They did it.

If you just do 1 wardrobe inside your MBR you should have space to put in 32" LCD TV leh, y u said u dont have much space? MBR is slightly bigger than the rest of the bedrooms....are you putting more cabinets inside your MBR?

Preview of dining table, still lacking its chairs due from LUSH *waiting waiting waiting* zz zz

Slim legs chosen to give the dining area a sleek look

picture001cr.jpg

Black powder coated legs w/ black glass top

picture002qv.jpg

Preview of dining table, still lacking its chairs due from LUSH *waiting waiting waiting* zz zz

Slim legs chosen to give the dining area a sleek look

picture001cr.jpg

Black powder coated legs w/ black glass top

picture002qv.jpg

What is your chair colour then? Black? ;)