Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

hey bluewater

i saw this colorful hanging rack on ur blog and i saw it before, just cannot remember where.

care to share where and how much?

n does it collect dust?

dsc00352ie.jpg

PS: ur inbox is full

thanks,

berry

Edited by berry_surprise

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So sorry pple as I've not came back RT since my reno has ended. Din know that there are still interested lookers :P I see many have enquired on price but do pardon me that I've forgotten the prices for most of the items since it is already some time back.... haha

Anyway, I've cleared my PM & those who wish to know anything can PM me.... I'll render my help as much as I can :)

hey bluewater

i saw this colorful hanging rack on ur blog and i saw it before, just cannot remember where.

care to share where and how much?

n does it collect dust?

dsc00352ie.jpg

PS: ur inbox is full

thanks,

berry

The clothes hanger is Hang-it-all from Eames, bought from Xtra @ Park Mall. Everything in house collect dust. haha. So, it depends on how it upkeeps your items :P

Hi Bluewater,

Its a nice picture of the dining light from GROK.

Can you please advise where did you get it from and how much did it cost? Also it looks like its LED lighting? You're mailbox full so couldn't PM you.

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Freddie

Hi freddie, I got the dining lights from Chan Huat @ Balestier. They are the authorised agent for Grok. It's not LED lighting and do note that LED lightings are not able to illuminate the wanted area as bright as those normal conventional ones.... :)

Swee ~! I still love the tv console... very nice

Thanks Goobii :)

hi bluewater

tried to PM u but ur inbox is full.

Hope you are still ard here :P

Mind sharing where you got this beauty of a dining table from and how much does it cost?

Hi thx1138,

The dining table was customised from Xtra. :)

Preview of Magis Stool-One besides breakfast top

dsc00355a.jpg

Preview 2

dsc00354lc.jpg

Close up shot

dsc00357xs.jpg

Hi there

I saw these bar stools at powerhouse in st james. My first thought was, they look uncomfortable. Then when I sat on it...wow..it really fits my bu** nicely. Amazingly, although its made of iron and feels cold, I found it comfortable and relaxed.

I am thinking of getting those too. Any help where I can get them?

I'm back due to PM notification in my inbox!!! hahaha

I saw these bar stools at powerhouse in st james. My first thought was, they look uncomfortable. Then when I sat on it...wow..it really fits my bu** nicely. Amazingly, although its made of iron and feels cold, I found it comfortable and relaxed.

I am thinking of getting those too. Any help where I can get them?

Sorry lynd3ralla...

Yes, as of skf7's reply, the ones you saw @ my pic are originals from Xtra @ Park Mall. Very sturdy & I recommend support originals if you are into such design... "Copies" wun last & will give way over time.... :yamseng:

Hi, your place is looking snazzy! We just bought a resale 5 rm flat and looking for good contractors. Appreciate if you could PM me your contractor's contact.

Thanks!