Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Hi Chipee,

You stay in Holland area too? U got T-blog? Let me take a look at yours le. haha :D

Yea, my reno so far so good. Went to site on Tues & today and happened to see Edmund there too. It's quite relieving for us, as owners, to see our appointed contractor being responsible & getting down to the site to spot check. :)

I can't wait to post more pics of the aftermath... Stay tuned ok? Cos' I feel at times like I'm posting the updates for myself to see. Very few responses and comments. That's why decided to post at stages instead. Is this a norm for T-blog? hahaha :D

yes it's a norm, nobody responds to me in my blog either :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no worries bluewater, there are a lot of silent readers in this forum...just that many dun bother to reply/comment.

keep your reno pics coming, i can see your reno is going on quite smoothly, keep it up!

:o But ossify, cos' you haven't even started your reno yet mah.... I see your thread already as much as those who have started their reno. :D

no worries bluewater, there are a lot of silent readers in this forum...just that many dun bother to reply/comment.

keep your reno pics coming, i can see your reno is going on quite smoothly, keep it up!

Thanks joseeng... your comments are really motivating! Kum Siah... :good:

Hi Chipee,

You stay in Holland area too? U got T-blog? Let me take a look at yours le. haha :D

Yea, my reno so far so good. Went to site on Tues & today and happened to see Edmund there too. It's quite relieving for us, as owners, to see our appointed contractor being responsible & getting down to the site to spot check. :)

I can't wait to post more pics of the aftermath... Stay tuned ok? Cos' I feel at times like I'm posting the updates for myself to see. Very few responses and comments. That's why decided to post at stages instead. Is this a norm for T-blog? hahaha :D

Hi Blue,

It's me.....remember the one whom suggested to give your worker "red-bull"???....... :good: ........hahahaa

Howz your reno bro......going on & on smoothly ya!

Sorry for long time not post comment to your blog...... :help: .......myslef buzy with my reno....going on the 3rd day lioew..... :) ...should be able to complete within 10days as targeted...check it out bro....

cheers!

:yamseng:

Hi Blue,

It's me.....remember the one whom suggested to give your worker "red-bull"???....... :good: ........hahahaa

Howz your reno bro......going on & on smoothly ya!

Sorry for long time not post comment to your blog...... :help: .......myslef buzy with my reno....going on the 3rd day lioew..... :) ...should be able to complete within 10days as targeted...check it out bro....

cheers!

Yo bro!!!

Of cos' I remember lah... So far, haven't issue my red bull yet... The day I buy will be the day I can't tahan the speed of the workers.... hahaha

Yeah, have added my comments for your T-blog!!! Check it out!!! :notti::notti:

:drunk:

bro, i got comment, but nothing constructive lor. :P

yup yup, i agree. :)

Mickey, I browsed till last page and ended up din get to see the turn out of your fabulous false ceiling... Post some head turner pics pls? :D Your house theme is quite extraordinary!!! ;)

Mickey, dont worry... tcss @ my thread also can.... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hehe.

Envy u, can buy hansgrohe products at a gd price. :)

Hehe.

Envy u, can buy hansgrohe products at a gd price. :)

haahaaa.... We merely got Hansgrohe mixers as we decided to save $ and abort getting their shower system after comparing prices with Rubine's. I can change Rubine a few times and yet still can't get 1 Hansgrohe. haha :D

Yo bro!!!

Of cos' I remember lah... So far, haven't issue my red bull yet... The day I buy will be the day I can't tahan the speed of the workers.... hahaha

Yeah, have added my comments for your T-blog!!! Check it out!!! :notti::notti:

:drunk:

uhmmm...." can't tahan "......be careful.....what kind of "speed" are you refering??......it's red-bull .......energy drink!!! ......hahhahahaaa

Cheers!

uhmmm...." can't tahan "......be careful.....what kind of "speed" are you refering??......it's red-bull .......energy drink!!! ......hahhahahaaa

Cheers!

I can only say I don't have high expectation as long as they don't sloth ard too obviously. Hahahahaha... :D:D