Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

Our Home @ Holland

Day 26-30

Commencement of plastering work

Posting some of the pics. Plastering almost done up except for window ledge and other minor touch up. Previous owner did rockstone on whole house ceiling, full kitchen & storeroom. :bangwall:

Wall @ Living hall (where my master bedroom old entrance locates previously) plastered

mtrent.jpg

Kitchen Wall tiles plastered

kitchen.jpg

Kitchen rockstone ceiling plastered

kitchen2.jpg

Bedroom 2 rockstone ceiling plastered

bdrm2.jpg

Quite pleased with the plasterman's works today. His schedule is super packed. Really scary after hearing his upcoming job list. Edmund trying his very best to get him down to my place for the past 2 days. Finally started work this morning. Mon & Tues were rest days for my neighbours' ears. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Everything moving so smoothly for you so far! :)

Seeing your nick Blue water,i tot i would see something blue concept,

but not yet for the moment except your blue window glass! :D

Wahahahahaha :D

Rondy, yea everything so slow but steady thou :sport-smiley-003:

Actually, my window panes are semi-dark grey tinted. No 'blue' in my plans. :notti:

Due to sun reflection & hp camera effect I guess?! :notti::notti:

Your house look damm big.. like the long stretch of windows :-)

Houses in yr area must be damm ex, nice unblocked view also!

Envy....

Your house look damm big.. like the long stretch of windows :-)

Houses in yr area must be damm ex, nice unblocked view also!

Envy....

Hi gantan88,

Yea my 4rm is considerably big for my district @ 109sqm. However, the price to pay for is really cut throat :(

Gotta swallow this since we love this area so much for its convenience. :yamseng:

How's ur reno going along? ;)

Edited by bluewater

Hi Chipee,

You stay in Holland area too? U got T-blog? Let me take a look at yours le. haha :D

Yea, my reno so far so good. Went to site on Tues & today and happened to see Edmund there too. It's quite relieving for us, as owners, to see our appointed contractor being responsible & getting down to the site to spot check. :)

I can't wait to post more pics of the aftermath... Stay tuned ok? Cos' I feel at times like I'm posting the updates for myself to see. Very few responses and comments. That's why decided to post at stages instead. Is this a norm for T-blog? hahaha :D

Hi bluewater, yes I stay in Holland. No t-blog, must be missing liao since I nvr come into RT for a looooooooong time le.

Recently, I'm reno-ing again .. so pop in & out here ;)

Wow, can see your home is taking into great shape. Wonderful isn't it. I'll stay tune to your blog & bro ossify too, haha .. u guys are just nearby :dancingqueen:

at least 500k :D

Yea bro... U bought urs also at Holland area... you know the trade off for this area... :D:D

Hi bluewater, yes I stay in Holland. No t-blog, must be missing liao since I nvr come into RT for a looooooooong time le.

Recently, I'm reno-ing again .. so pop in & out here ;)

Wow, can see your home is taking into great shape. Wonderful isn't it. I'll stay tune to your blog & bro ossify too, haha .. u guys are just nearby :dancingqueen:

Wow.. Cool!

Hey, do set up a T-blog for your upcoming reno so I can also pop into yours to see see :sport-smiley-004:

Day 31-33

A team of 4 arrived to start the electrical works this morning. :)

Cracked my head to run the electrical points in the best way to avoid the sight of trunkings which look like railway tracks all over. Have to consider practicality. In the end, some are inevitable. Sighz. Guess being the trade off for having 2nd hand HDB with bigger floor space but non concealed electrical points. :(

dsc00164o.jpg

dsc00165tp.jpg

Was slightly dissatisfied with Edmund for last week delay due to the busy schedule of plasterman, though it's not a direct fault of his.

Electrical points were fully laid this afternoon.

However, after much discussion with my wife, we realised that 2 points were planned wrongly by us. Informed Edmund to get it changed & he accepted our request w/o asking for any top up $ or any signs of reluctance. After an hour or so, he called me up & informed that all have been fixed up & he had went over to our house unit to have a rounding check to ensure all in order.

:good: to Edmund for acceding to our request in his as-usual pleasant manner. :D

Day 31-33

A team of 4 arrived to start the electrical works this morning. :)

Cracked my head to run the electrical points in the best way to avoid the sight of trunkings which look like railway tracks all over. Have to consider practicality. In the end, some are inevitable. Sighz. Guess being the trade off for having 2nd hand HDB with bigger floor space but non concealed electrical points. :(

dsc00164o.jpg

dsc00165tp.jpg

Hi Blue,

Seems you are going right on-track with your reno plans, huh !

Will be camping here to see you wow us on your transformation , okie ?

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hi Blue,

Seems you are going right on-track with your reno plans, huh !

Will be camping here to see you wow us on your transformation , okie ?

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hi CJ,

Yea, the progress is slow as compared to some house blog here :unsure: but on-going though. :sport-smiley-003:

Really appreciate your attention & comments here & I'm really crossing my fingers now for the transformation to turn out good :yamseng:

Yesterday was the aircon installation site visit 1 by Gain City (GC). A 2-man team came and the installation process went pretty smoothly ( :good: to GC) except for me making the wrong decision for my bedroom 3 trunking... No choice now but to :bangwall::bangwall: liao.... Quite sian for the whole evening yesterday.... Really feel like banging my balls..... haha :furious:

:seeya: Soooonnnnn........

Hi CJ,

Yea, the progress is slow as compared to some house blog here :unsure: but on-going though. :sport-smiley-003:

Really appreciate your attention & comments here & I'm really crossing my fingers now for the transformation to turn out good :yamseng:

Yesterday was the aircon installation site visit 1 by Gain City (GC). A 2-man team came and the installation process went pretty smoothly ( :good: to GC) except for me making the wrong decision for my bedroom 3 trunking... No choice now but to :bangwall::bangwall: liao.... Quite sian for the whole evening yesterday.... Really feel like banging my balls..... haha :furious:

:seeya: Soooonnnnn........

faster than mine... mine still hacking :(