Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolflet

Our Humble Abode

Hi peepz,

I've been browsing thru this forum but not really posting much.

We have just acquired a 5rm resale flat in Jurong West and is looking forward to collecting our keys, renovating and moving in to our new home.

I will post pictures soon once i got my image host account up and running. biggrin.gif

For now, I've been doing ID shopping even though my 1st Appt is at 22nd Feb 2010.

A few IDs I've been to include;
- Chew Interior
- Innerview (IMM)
- * interior (Tradehub 21)
- 2form (Tradehub 21)

So far, we feel that Sky and *** looks most promising although their prices are on the high side.

Will be meeting ###### Interior later in the afternoon.

Will add more stuff as we go along.

C'ya

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
QUOTE (wolflet @ Nov 24 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi peepz,

I've been browsing thru this forum but not really posting much.

We have just acquired a 5rm resale flat in Jurong West and is looking forward to collecting our keys, renovating and moving in to our new home.

I will post pictures soon once i got my image host account up and running. biggrin.gif

For now, I've been doing ID shopping even though my 1st Appt is at 22nd Feb 2010.

A few IDs I've been to include;
- Chew Interior
- Innerview (IMM)
- Sky Creation
- * interior (Tradehub 21)
- 2form (Tradehub 21)

So far, we feel that Sky and *** looks most promising although their prices are on the high side.

Will be meeting *** Interior later in the afternoon.

Will add more stuff as we go along.

C'ya

Hi & welcome!
Show us more pics and your transformation plan, ya!
Cheers!
yamseng.gif

floorplanh.jpg

This is our floorplan. We intend to do a full overhaul of the unit despite it coming with Granite flooring in living and parquet flooring in bedrooms as we don't really like granite and parquet. :bangwall: :bangwall:

Hi & welcome!

Show us more pics and your transformation plan, ya!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hi CJREDDEVIL,

Thanks for the prompt welcome. The transformation plan gonna take sometime as I won't be getting my keys anytime soon. For now, it will just be days after days of ID shopping. ;) ;)

Welcome and congrates on ur new home. :) That's a very convenient place to stay, lots of stuff to buy at JP. :P

Wifey's gonna be real happy about that.. Fortunately, we are only moving in AFTER our renovation. Coz from now till the reno, no shopping allowed to free up more budget.. :P :P

Wifey's gonna be real happy about that.. Fortunately, we are only moving in AFTER our renovation. Coz from now till the reno, no shopping allowed to free up more budget.. :P :P

Haha, no shopping for personal stuff. But there's gonna be lots of shopping for the house. :P

662C. Right next to jurong point

hihi welcome....another Westerner.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i also did viewed some 66series that time....but finally settle down @ 65series.... :D

Just came back from my appointment with *** (Previously Unique).

1st impression of the ID, found her to be quite sloppy. In drawing out what i told her I wanted, she only make vague sketches on the plan without giving me much design ideas.

After a while, she said she knew what I wanted, and proceeded to tell me about their current "promotion" which turns out to be the regular resale packages available in most companies.

Then she became quite pushy almost refusing to let me leave despite me saying I have to go back to discuss with my wife. Saying things like promotion of $1000 rebate is only extended to 1st 10 customers (she claims that 8 pple have signed up).

Took me like 30 mins to break free from her clutches to escape to my car.

Just came back from my appointment with *** (Previously Unique).

1st impression of the ID, found her to be quite sloppy. In drawing out what i told her I wanted, she only make vague sketches on the plan without giving me much design ideas.

After a while, she said she knew what I wanted, and proceeded to tell me about their current "promotion" which turns out to be the regular resale packages available in most companies.

Then she became quite pushy almost refusing to let me leave despite me saying I have to go back to discuss with my wife. Saying things like promotion of $1000 rebate is only extended to 1st 10 customers (she claims that 8 pple have signed up).

Took me like 30 mins to break free from her clutches to escape to my car.

Wowww...she so 'fierce' ahhh.... :D lucky u manage to escape....

Wowww...she so 'fierce' ahhh.... :D lucky u manage to escape....

Yeah. lesson to learn from today. When visiting IDs for quotes, do not bring any cash/cheque/credit card.

Coz I only brought $50 with me today. Even if i did want to sign up, there is no way i can pay.. :D :D :D

Yeah. lesson to learn from today. When visiting IDs for quotes, do not bring any cash/cheque/credit card.

Coz I only brought $50 with me today. Even if i did want to sign up, there is no way i can pay.. :D :D :D

actually now very competative lol...they need to be 'fast n furious' otherwise, other ID will cling the deal with U lol....but they always paint a very nice picture to bring U in...when things really get start...their true colors will show...

But...but dun get me wrong, i not pin-pointing @ any ID/contractor...just that heard alot from frenx and read fr forum, how they encounter such 'heartless' ID that cos their reno journey not a smooth one....feel sorry for them.... :(