Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolflet

Our Humble Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow wow, you spent so many weeks just to finalised on the ID. it must really have been super tedious shopping for ID. So my hopes of getting and ID plus design within 8 weeks is impossible huh? pengz leh.

anyway, glad you finally managed to confirm your ID. Enjoy your reno ba.

wow wow, you spent so many weeks just to finalised on the ID. it must really have been super tedious shopping for ID. So my hopes of getting and ID plus design within 8 weeks is impossible huh? pengz leh.

I spent around 3 months talking to IDs and contractors before i finally confirmed too. Jia you!

initially very tiring. after a while, got into the groove and manage to shop IDs very quickly. even came up with a system of telling them what i want. with that. become very fast. and its quite interesting coz all ids give different ideas

oh.... i have to shorten the process wor, hoping to start reno the day after i collect my keys. want to move in asap ma. guess i just need to spend more time in this forum to shorten the ID shopping list. i was hoping to find an ID within 4 weeks, and get the design confirmed within the next 4 weeks. And wolflet, thanks to you, my ID list have shorten considerably with your input. :D

oh.... i have to shorten the process wor, hoping to start reno the day after i collect my keys. want to move in asap ma. guess i just need to spend more time in this forum to shorten the ID shopping list. i was hoping to find an ID within 4 weeks, and get the design confirmed within the next 4 weeks. And wolflet, thanks to you, my ID list have shorten considerably with your input. :D

u can consider trying my ID. give her a chance to give u a quote. most impt thing about ID is not just the price. its also how u feel with that person. if u cannot click with the ID, lower price also not worth it. since it will be harder to communicate. i took so long coz i dun feel good with most of the IDs i spoke too. and those that i feel good about. wife may not like them also. :D

then u have to visit their showflats to see the customers relationship with them after the reno and also the workmanship

Just viewed the 3D sketches today and also went to Hafary for our tiles selection. Will take pictures of the tiles and upload them tomorrow. Will be seeing the 3D designs next wednesday

Just viewed the 3D sketches today and also went to Hafary for our tiles selection. Will take pictures of the tiles and upload them tomorrow. Will be seeing the 3D designs next wednesday

Congrates, wolflet!!! hv a smooth Reno journey.....

got the 3d drawings today. here are the 1st draft. some changes will be made.

please give your comments

MBR

masterroom.th.jpg

Master Bedroom view 1

bedroom.th.jpg

Master Bedroom view 2

masterbathroomw.th.jpg

Master Bathroom

you should have around 5-6mths to shop for an ID. by then, i should have firmed up mine (hopefully) then u can drop by my place to take a look at the works progression. my place not that far from yours. im at 662

Hi wolflet,

Mine block just somewhere ard ur area. mine is 660D. I think i know who ur wife is cos i'm taking loan from her and we under same propert agent :)

How ur progress now? Everything going smooth?? I'm also start looking for quote and IDs.... From ur experience seem like realli need to spend sometime to do that....

Hi wolflet,

Mine block just somewhere ard ur area. mine is 660D. I think i know who ur wife is cos i'm taking loan from her and we under same propert agent :)

How ur progress now? Everything going smooth?? I'm also start looking for quote and IDs.... From ur experience seem like realli need to spend sometime to do that....

omg. u the 1 we saw at IMM that day?

how did u know who i was anyway? :D

good luck in your ID hunt. if u need me to do a referral. just drop me a pm

omg. u the 1 we saw at IMM that day?

how did u know who i was anyway? :D

good luck in your ID hunt. if u need me to do a referral. just drop me a pm

yaya u rite... that day u saw me n my gf in IMM. Cos i still remember ur block no, first appointment date and cov paid so i know is u. :)

Anyway nice 3D design u have, is that the final draft or initial?

Edited by tz_jie

yaya u rite... that day u saw me n my gf in IMM. Cos i still remember ur block no, first appointment date and cov paid so i know is u. :)

Anyway nice 3D design u have, is that the final draft or initial?

its the 1st draft. will be changes in feature wall. bedroom. and divider.. should be viewing the new draft next week. :D

good luck on your ID hunting. add me on msn. can give u watever advice thats within my abilities. :D