Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolflet

Our Humble Abode

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am currently also seeking for a resale apartment in Jurong West too! and also starting looking for good ID or contractor. We haven make up our mind yet.

Have you asked http://loydpek.blogspot.com/ (D Home)

Saw some of his Jurong West Work, quiet impressive but not sure how much are his charges.

Edited by velv

Haven't been posting for a while.

Just to update on the ID hunt status, (zhiz insisted i post my record breaking ID hunting list).

In sequence of visit;

- Chew Interior (sloppy ID and sloppy quotes)

- Innerview (Quoted but never follow up as promised)

- Sky Creation (Expensive, ID very careless)

- *** Interior (Expensive but impressive design)

- Jason Goh Beng Fong (Emailed him, then is unable to get him thru phone to make appt)

- Jason Goh U n B (Quote is cheap, but alot of details not specified)

- 2form (Seeing my 3rd quote revision tomorrow, so far feels quite comfortable with them)

- * (Spoke to them, no reply after 1+ mth)

- SBC Design and renovation (Not very professional)

- Inside Living (No reply after 1 mth)

- Markwell Design and Contracts (No reply after 1 mth)

- Whitespace (Ignored me after hearing about my key collection date)

- Classic_Ideas - (No reply after 1 mth)

- The Line Living (No reply after 3 weeks)

- Atlantis (No reply after 3 weeks)

- Orangecube (Made appt for tomorrow, will update)

- Intradesign (Just sent email, awaiting reply)

I recommend you to talk to "Ossify"....the most qualified then an ID or a contractor.. :good: .....

cheers!

:yamseng:

I recommend you to talk to "Ossify"....the most qualified then an ID or a contractor.. :good: .....

cheers!

:o

you want to hire me? :D

i'm almost done with my reno, see my t-blog!

:o

you want to hire me? :D

i'm almost done with my reno, see my t-blog!

sorry! not me....mine done & completed...maybe 10yrs later.........now it's for woflet... :good: ..heheheeee

cheers!

out of all these 18 IDs, u only received 7 quotations?

which is a 39% quotes returned, this is very low and very time consuming.

- Chew Interior (sloppy ID and sloppy quotes)

- Innerview (Quoted but never follow up as promised)

- Sky Creation (Expensive, ID very careless)

- *** Interior (Expensive but impressive design)

- Jason Goh Beng Fong (Emailed him, then is unable to get him thru phone to make appt)

- Jason Goh U n B (Quote is cheap, but alot of details not specified)

- 2form (Seeing my 3rd quote revision tomorrow, so far feels quite comfortable with them)

- * (Spoke to them, no reply after 1+ mth)

- SBC Design and renovation (Not very professional)

- Inside Living (No reply after 1 mth)

- Markwell Design and Contracts (No reply after 1 mth)

- Whitespace (Ignored me after hearing about my key collection date)

- Classic_Ideas - (No reply after 1 mth)

- The Line Living (No reply after 3 weeks)

- Atlantis (No reply after 3 weeks)

- Orangecube (Made appt for tomorrow, will update)

- Intradesign (Just sent email, awaiting reply)

I am currently also seeking for a resale apartment in Jurong West too! and also starting looking for good ID or contractor. We haven make up our mind yet.

Have you asked http://loydpek.blogspot.com/ (D Home)

Saw some of his Jurong West Work, quiet impressive but not sure how much are his charges.

Hi Velv,

Maybe I can ans ur question.

Hmm, are u going for asethetic or normal reno? In any case, what is ur budget like? :)

looking for IDs is by itself a time consuming and slow process.

im not really looking so much at the quotes but more at the IDs i deal with.

of course the prices must not be exorbitant.

*Pat Pat* Wolflet don't give up! You will find the right ID soon!

Me and hubby-to-be finally signed our option of purchase yesterday for a 5rm at Jurong West 694. Going to join in the search for a ID or maybe just contractor. We are still exploring our options now. = | Your thread on this is very helpful to us , now we know how the diff reno agency response to new customers.

To Mickey : Thanks =] gone through your T-Blog, really nice flat layout. Looking forward to seeing your home completion photos! Our budget for reno will be around 28-30k. We feel that D Home can be quiet expensive. ><

Edited by velv

Me and hubby-to-be finally signed our option of purchase yesterday for a 5rm at Jurong West 694. Going to join in the search for a ID or maybe just contractor. We are still exploring our options now. = | Your thread on this is very helpful to us , now we know how the diff reno agency response to new customers.

To Mickey : Thanks =] gone through your T-Blog, really nice flat layout. Looking forward to seeing your home completion photos! Our budget for reno will be around 28-30k. We feel that D Home can be quiet expensive. ><

you should have around 5-6mths to shop for an ID. by then, i should have firmed up mine (hopefully) then u can drop by my place to take a look at the works progression. my place not that far from yours. im at 662

Hi Velv. U can try D Home. He is not very cheap but he can do something with $30k. In general, $40k is a gd budget for him. Price wise, he can't match contractor's price. :)

Spoke with Orangecube and is awaiting reply.

Sent my floorplan and requirements to intradesign and haven heard from them since.

Gave Idealdesignstudio my floorplans and requirements and also awaiting reply from them

Met up with Idzign yesterday, supposed to get back to me with the quote next week.

IDs nowadays have the tendency to aeroplane clients.. Or maybe as zhiz said, I scare IDs off.. :(

Got a call from Intradesign yesterday, got my quote ready.

Made an appt with them next thur to go thru the quote while i asked her to email me the quote for reference.

Initial quote seems quite decent. Still within budget. but some items are missing.

She said she will get a perspective drawing reading for me to view next week.

So far so good

Went through the quote with Idzign yesterday. So far, after elimination of non responding or not potential IDs.

only left with Idzign

meeting intradesign and ideal design studio next week.