Back of hollow block wall and WM kerb

IMG_3535.JPG

Refrigerator kerb

IMG_3534.JPG

Kitchen

IMG_3532.JPG

Kitchen pocket sliding door

IMG_3530.JPG

Cove lighting for living room (tv feature wall will be on far wall)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IMG_3554.JPG

Common bath sink and toilet bowl

IMG_3555.JPG

Piping for shower area for common bath

IMG_3557.JPG

Storage heater tank in common bath

IMG_3556.JPG

Water piping running in and out of washroom

IMG_3559.JPG

MBR toilet bowl

Edited by wolflet

IMG_3562.JPG

Plastering done for MBR ceiling

IMG_3558.JPG

Smooth MBR wall with sharp corners

IMG_3563.JPG

Corner pieces before plastering for that sharp look

IMG_3564.JPG

Plastering before and after

Painting works should be done tomorrow after the plastering is allowed to cure today.

Edited by wolflet

nice!! The whole masterbedroom or just 1 wall?

just the wall behind the bed. wall is about 15ft and needs almost an entire roll (guy said 1 roll is sufficient for 20ft)

just the wall behind the bed. wall is about 15ft and needs almost an entire roll (guy said 1 roll is sufficient for 20ft)

wow tt s a big wall! How much per roll? Is it from goodrich?

wow tt s a big wall! How much per roll? Is it from goodrich?

got it from j & s at imm. the paper a little different frm goodrich in the sense that it comes in 4ft rolls so less join lines and less rolls needed per wall. 1 roll is 850. but if u get more rolls. cheaper. coz shipping costs is standard up to 4 rolls. my fren got 4 rolls at 1700

just curious - what is the water outlet in between the WC & sink for? nice progress btw.. :)

for water hose in case its needed for washing clothes..

for water hose in case its needed for washing clothes..

Hey there,

Is that a "pillar tap"? Can you attach the hose directly, or it needs some kind of attachment? Have that problem in the current place - can't really affix the rubber hose onto the tap (not like in the good old days, when you can just jam the hose onto the tap. Haha). Bought a plastic attachment thing but it doesn't work well, the water keeps leaking. :(

Am thinking of putting this tap thingy in my new common bathroom too, for washing clothes, filling pails etc. Esp since I'm getting a mixer without the bar spout.

Edited by lachesis

Hey there,

Is that a "pillar tap"? Can you attach the hose directly, or it needs some kind of attachment? Have that problem in the current place - can't really affix the rubber hose onto the tap (not like in the good old days, when you can just jam the hose onto the tap. Haha). Bought a plastic attachment thing but it doesn't work well, the water keeps leaking. :(

Am thinking of putting this tap thingy in my new common bathroom too, for washing clothes, filling pails etc. Esp since I'm getting a mixer without the bar spout.

i need to get an adaptor to fix the hose. else its a screw thread at the end of the tap. you need me to get a closeup?

i need to get an adaptor to fix the hose. else its a screw thread at the end of the tap. you need me to get a closeup?

i think i got the same tap at $10 or so at GR Link. kinda squarish, very nice to use. I use it to control my bidet pressure.