Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolflet

Our Humble Abode

Nice 3d drawing, I like the MBR design. For the divider, i like the 1 with some glass on it. I think is the 1st design. For us, we sent our fl plan to 4 id firms, 2 got back. Looks like i must be more diligent.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice 3d drawing, I like the MBR design. For the divider, i like the 1 with some glass on it. I think is the 1st design. For us, we sent our fl plan to 4 id firms, 2 got back. Looks like i must be more diligent.

depending on when u are starting the reno, response from ID quite subjective. i started sourcing back in nov/dec. and some basically ignored me when i told them i starting reno in may/june. maybe because nov/dec is the peak period and most firms are overloaded. currently, the IDs should be less loaded and thus should get better response. :D

depending on when u are starting the reno, response from ID quite subjective. i started sourcing back in nov/dec. and some basically ignored me when i told them i starting reno in may/june. maybe because nov/dec is the peak period and most firms are overloaded. currently, the IDs should be less loaded and thus should get better response. :D

my reno also not starting soon, ard early june.

my reno also not starting soon, ard early june.

3 mths ok la.. mine was 6 mths.. so i got ignored quite often.

we requested for change of design for divider, wardrobe and feature wall + tv console. so we should be getting the new 3d next week

Looking forward to ur new 3d drawings. BTW, do u have to pay a certain amt to see 3d drawing?

only get to see 3d drawings after we have confirmed with them. IE paid 10%

Hi saw that your FSM is master long tian xiang. Mind sharing cost and how did he go about assessing your place?

I got my wedding's auspicious date through him and find that he is very friendly and i like his style. So thinking of getting him to take a look at our place too.

Many thanks

Hi saw that your FSM is master long tian xiang. Mind sharing cost and how did he go about assessing your place?

I got my wedding's auspicious date through him and find that he is very friendly and i like his style. So thinking of getting him to take a look at our place too.

Many thanks

hi. he did my wedding dates too. as i haven gotten my place. he haven went up to see it. he suggest getting him to view the flat the day of key collection so he can advise u on the things u need to prepare and he will do the open door ceremony for u.

he charges 688 for my 5rm but said since im a return customer. can get a discount. not too sure how much. have to check with him on that

hi. he did my wedding dates too. as i haven gotten my place. he haven went up to see it. he suggest getting him to view the flat the day of key collection so he can advise u on the things u need to prepare and he will do the open door ceremony for u.

he charges 688 for my 5rm but said since im a return customer. can get a discount. not too sure how much. have to check with him on that

Hi, for return customers of Master Long, you have a discount of $100.

Chosen our bathroom accessories with our ID today. Unfortunately, we did not take any pictures to post up.

Should also be getting the final drafts of 3D this weekend. hopefully no further changes needed

Went to Extreme Lightings in Balestier with my ID today to choose lights for my place.

Following that, we went to IMM and bought a new dining table from FC Homes

image036d.jpg

Went to harvey norman at jurong point earlier and purchased some items for our kitchen.

Washer: LG 1210RDSU

lgwd1210rdsu.th.png

Fridge: LG GR-M482YSQ

refrigeratorgrm482ysq.th.png

TV: Philips 42PFL7409

tv42pfl7409.th.jpg

Built-in Oven: Turbo TFPI-605F

Finally collected the keys today, also finalised the laminate design and fixed the reno start date at 24/05/10.

Also did the FS audit.

Can't wait for the reno to start!

Will post pics of the "Before" reno state once my friend sends them to me. :D