Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wolflet

Our Humble Abode

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks for all the compliments, was actually intending a black and white setup. but turns out become more black than white. haha

warzone at my place on monday.

i'll be there for the whole day cleaning and cleaning and setting up my study and home network.

arrangements have been made for EVERYTHING to be delivered on monday. hopefully curtains and wallpaper can be up on monday too. then whats left will be oven installation on tue by the electrician and also a cabinet door replacement due to scratches towards the end of the week.

something about the gray ceiling. it makes the cove lighting less bright. even with full row or T5 daylight tubes, the room still looks dark. I guess the gray doesn't reflect light as well as white.

BUT, it does provide perfect lighting for movie watching. :P

hi wolflet, congrats on reno completion!

i noticed you have 3 panels of mirrors at your dining area. what is the height ah? did it fit in the lift? how much did you pay for them? TIA!

hi wolflet, congrats on reno completion! i noticed you have 3 panels of mirrors at your dining area. what is the height ah? did it fit in the lift? how much did you pay for them? TIA!

Height is from top of skirting to bottom of false ceiling. I would guess around 7ft. Nobody complained about my 16 lvls so i guess it fitted in the lift. bundle price for that entire wall of mirrors including a plaster false wall to hide a sliding glass door for kitchen is 2k+ including the sliding door

Almost Complete Pictures

IMG_3727.JPG

TV Console / Feature Wall

Missing Doors for Network Cabinet

I like your living room. No excessive color. Simplistic yet good use of black and grey exudes a lot of class. The glass partition is impressive. Its a WOW

Hi

Mind posting a picture of the completed altar table?

Is there any dimensions that u hv to follow?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_3715.JPG

here's the completed altar pics. the dimensions just have to follow the red markings on the fengshui ruler